Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there, how'd you do?

So, a little bit about me...  I'm a 20 year old skinny Canadian, in London Ontario if anyone knows where that is.  I suffer from moderate clinical depression and asthma, but I try my hardest to not let any of that stop me.  I have spent most of my life being a gamer and practicing martial arts. I train in Hung Gar and in Ninjutsu, as my handle probably told you, as well as Parkour.  I am fairly athletic when it comes to my friends and family (with the exclusion of my brother the solider).  I know that I can be a lot more fit and that's why I am here, to get myself motivated to do things again.  Since graduating college I have gotten lazy and I've found I don't have nearly the energy I did and I miss that. Some of my base stats are as followed:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Wingspan: 6'4"

Leg Length: 35" 

I'm in a long distance relationship with one of the most awesome girls on the planet and she is the light of my life.  I play Dungeons and Dragons on a weekly basis and I game hardcore.  I'm trained as a chef but am currently unemployed, so that needs to change.  I'm working on getting my security licence and working as a guard and bodyguard in the near future.  I'm a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy novels and tv shows...  I'm not great at talking about myself, so if I left anything out just ask and I am an open book.  It's great to be here.

Wow, looks like you're already doing super well with all those martial arts and things!

what sort of long term goals do you have?

And what made you decide to train as a bodyguard?

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

I wanted to get a job that I could use my other skills in and I felt like since I knew what I was doing when it came to things like that I'd be alright.  But lately I lost all focus and drive to do anything.  The girl I said was the light of my life and the most amazing girl ever broke up with me.  I am an emotional wreck but I'll have to keep on trucking.  

Sorry to hear about your break up, that sucks :(  But your right, you have to just keep on trucking. As you start to make goals and work towards them you'll notice that it seems as though life is trying to take you down. And most of the time it'll feel as though your taking more steps back rather than forward, but just keep going.

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are,
it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
That’s how winning is done ! Now if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth.
But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers,
saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody ! Cowards do that, and that ain’t you!â€.

‘Rocky’ Balboa

Hey what's your favorite games? I'm a big gamer myself! Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, Alice: Madness Returns, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Amnesia; The Dark Descent, Silent Hill series, Batman Arkham Asylum and City, and many others. My games have to have amazing stories and great gameplay, I could care less about graphics in the end.