Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Ok, I'm feeling the Body Love today. I like my curves! Yes I do! :D

y8e2aru6.jpg

So do we.  :D  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Ok, I'm feeling the Body Love today. I like my curves! Yes I do! :D

y8e2aru6.jpg

Yeah... that's a welcome sight at 11:30 at night at the end of what turned out to be a rather rough week.

DIggin the curves... I'm gonna have to quit this forum is you ever get the semi six pack thing going....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Here I am, browsing the forums, minding my own business, and my name gets dragged through the mud ;)

It was already there, you just got caught in someone else's dragging ;)

and goddamnit Guzzi....I'm tired of having to drool with all these boys :P

You look fabulous as usual :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Errrrm..... Belated thank you's on the compliments. I only just got back from my holiday late last night and didn't have any phone signal/wifi while I was away so couldn't say thanks until now.  I also got told "You look hot!" whilst I was away, so the body confidence is on the up. :D

(unfortunately I spent the whole week drinking beer and eating crap.  Ooops!  Now I have to suck it up and get back on track)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Errrrm..... Belated thank you's on the compliments. I only just got back from my holiday late last night and didn't have any phone signal/wifi while I was away so couldn't say thanks until now. I also got told "You look hot!" whilst I was away, so the body confidence is on the up. :D

(unfortunately I spent the whole week drinking beer and eating crap. Ooops! Now I have to suck it up and get back on track)

That's my life every time we go on vacation. We spend months getting Into shape for maybe 5 minutes of beach time. And that 5 minutes is the walk to get drinks and tons of food

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

without doubt my quads. They've always been massive without much/any work. As 15yr old they were bigger than Jonah Lomu's. I couldn't fit through leg holes on school approved shorts for PE (sports) class. They're a couple of inches smaller now but still the only bit of me where the muscle shows through the flab :)

I've been told i have a small butt, but i can't see that :)

• Like 1

I highly support the batman support ya got going there!

And we'll all find you attractive until you see it too :-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My tummy is FINALLY slimming down again! No thanks to my meds. I actually feel vaguely attractive lately.

y3uverut.jpg

Vaguely? Vaguely!?  You are flat out attractive.  And rocking the Batman just adds to it.  Well done!

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I've decided...that overall my body shape has been changing for the better... Feeling confident in buying yoga pants was my first step...bought them.. Now starting to wear them in public... I've realized that no one is running away from me screaming in horror... So maybe my imperfections and self-consciousness have always been in my head?

Time to work on that one! :)

Also, I like poking areas of my body and feeling muscles... Even if I have to poke a but deeper in some areas... :-P

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 6

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Vaguely? Vaguely!?  You are flat out attractive.  And rocking the Batman just adds to it.  Well done!

+1... +2 for the batman getup...

Unlikely - I have utter ab jealousy going on over here! And you're gorgeous, full stop. So start rocking that shit girl! ;)

+3...

Like them two have said, you got it... now's the time to flaunt it. :-)

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)