Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

tumblr_mp7nozmxAk1re3x32o1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have a love/hate relationship with my quads and hamstrings. They are naturally large without much work (i need to actually work on my hamstrings though), but it makes buying pants especially work pants soo hard... Also my goatee it gives my face definition you can see i have a jawline with it without it i have quite a round face.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

My face (plus I have a really well defined femur) :

427472_10150930483007251_1118864189_n.jp

YOU. TOO CUTE. STAHP. oh wait... is that a ring? *throws the nearest object*

• Like 2

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Okay so, I've been struggling with the whole self-love, self-hate thing, so here's a pic I've taken recently where I can recognize that, SOMETIMES, I look kinda hot:

M8XosM1.jpg

• Like 4

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I like you people <3 <3 Guzzi, you're a total babe yourself! And thanks, Dradis! 

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

1256127105_how_many_cops.gif

Backup is here.  Holy hotness, Snow!  I'm going to go ahead and agree with Guzzi here.  That isn't a sometimes look.  Well done!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I agree, total hottie. And I love the 50's pinup girl look. you're rocking it :D

• Like 1

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

I am starting to feel that Justin Timberlake wrote that song all about me. A few years I would have never expected to ever see muscle definition in my back, but there it is.

2pXL4pn.jpg

That looks great! Wow.

Not to be melodramatic, but I dislike all of my body. Its saving graces are that I have a flat chest, so when I have my hair cut I can pass as neutrois pretty easily, and that, the way my fat distribution falls, I can see my top rib, a reminder that I'm skinnyfat and need to change. My body is my reverse motivation.

“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.â€

SOMETIMES????????????????? WTF!!!!!!

Girl you ALWAYS look hot. Can I get some back up here guys???

Awww shucks  :redface:

Yes, backup here ;)

*grins* Thank you!

1256127105_how_many_cops.gif

Backup is here.  Holy hotness, Snow!  I'm going to go ahead and agree with Guzzi here.  That isn't a sometimes look.  Well done!

*giggles* Thank you so much! I really need the confidence boost right now!

I agree, total hottie. And I love the 50's pinup girl look. you're rocking it :D

Haha why thank you so much <3 I adore this swimsuit! There's a pool party/BBQ tomorrow, and I just started seeing a new guy, and he's going to be there, and I'm so excited for him to see me in this :) You all just totally confirmed that he's gonna love it :)

Agreed... Was gonna write that about the pinup look myself.

Thanks so much! :D I LOVE pinup style... I've always wanted to get more into it.

I am starting to feel that Justin Timberlake wrote that song all about me. A few years I would have never expected to ever see muscle definition in my back, but there it is.

2pXL4pn.jpg

Uhm.... you look SO GOOD! You should be so proud of your hard work!!!

• Like 1

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

And that failed lol. Once more, with feeling. I guess the link alone will have to do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/281enokkq6922c6/2014-07-25%2000.12.56.jpg

Apologies for the bluriness.

Well damn dude we're just posting underwear pics?? Lol I think some one just broke the Internet

Well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....dge! Damn, boy. Great progress pic! Keep up the beastin'!

And that failed lol. Once more, with feeling. I guess the link alone will have to do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/281enokkq6922c6/2014-07-25%2000.12.56.jpg

Apologies for the bluriness.

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

My arms and shoulders are getting there. This is the first summer in 10+ years that I have worn tank tops. The lack of jiggling is very exciting :P

shouldersarms_zps29a6cb59.jpg

• Like 3

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP