Forums are back in action! ×

Figured I should introduce myself. Recently, I've lost 50lbs - however, I keep fluctuating between 10 or so pounds that I cannot seem to keep off. I'm hoping to find support and motivation here to help me keep that 10lbs off, and take off another 20-30lbs.

I work in IT, and I'm a huge gamer - meaning I have quite the sedentary lifestyle. I'm looking to change that, as I'm tired of being well...tired. I plan to go back to college in the spring, so I will need all the energy I can find. So here goes nothing.  :rapture:

Hey dude! Welcome to NF!

Congrats on losing 50 lb.! I'm a big gamer to, which games are you favorite? Mine are Dishonored, Skyrim, Alice: Madness Returns, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Tomba 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Spryo series (PS1), Fallout 3, Batman Arkham Asylum and City and Tomb Raider (2013). I have many more but those are my absolute favs.

^

There is a way...imagination! LOL yeah sometimes I wish there were better exercise oriented video games out there, but they would have to be really freakin awesome!