Forums are back in action! ×

Am I doing this right?

Hey guys this site has really motivated me, especially the 15 things I'm doing wrong pdf. So here it goes.

Class: Half - Orc. I'm tall and pretty strong cause I did a lot of lifting and crossfit in undergrad.                                       I'm just soft now and want to tighten up and lose some weight. 

Goal: Ranger. Though due to body weight workouts I'll probably end up at Adventurer first. 220                               lbs trying to get to 185-90 and 20% BF trying to get to 10%. 

Main Quest: Live fit, healthy, and functionally strong. 

Goal (6 week challenge)Convert to paleo diet and workout 5 times a week. 

I'm already doing paleo I just have too many cheat days. I don't have a gym so I'm going to 3 days of body weight strength training alternated with 2 days of body weight circuits. Also for fun play ultimate on the weekend. 

Here are my points for them. 

A = Diet: less than 6 cheat days. Workout: No missed days

B = Diet: 6-12 cheat days. Workout: 1 missed day per week (avg)

C = Diet: 12-24 cheat days. Workout: 2 missed days per week (avg)

D = Diet: 24-30 cheat days. Workout: 3 missed days per week (avg)

F = Diet: 30 - All YOU FAT ASS. Workout: 4 - all missed days CMON YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS

I've got one side quest so far. Get an A on my next medical school test. 

Am I doing this right? Am I allowed to start my 6 week challenge tomorrow? Or do I not even make up a challenge...

Am I missing important points too? 

If not then tomorrow's my first day and I'm pumped!!

"Let's stop whining and kick some ass" - Batman

What up? Welcome to NF! (BTW love the Batman quote! I'm a Batman fan!)

You can start your own challenge anytime you want, but the official challenge is already going. It ends on the 27th and then the next challenge should start November. But don't let that stop you from getting your feet wet so to speak.

Challenges are three goals and one life goal. Each goal and life goal have points that improve your half-orc, and if you finish your challenge (whether official or non-official) with an A or even a reasonable grade your level goes up!

But otherwise it looks great! I would get started tomorrow!