Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

Bug out bag

I'm glad others have a B.O.B out there.  Luck favors the prepared.  

And I know I missed the movie conversation, but what about favorite Christmas song?

Alfie the Christmas Tree/It's in Every One of Us - John Denver and the Muppets.  I'm required to tell the story and sing the song at Christmas for both sides of the family.  My nieces and nephew's like it that much.  And some of them are 15 years old.  They are starting to sing along with me.  It's a fun tradition we've made.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Well my gifts are bought. Sadly one is shipping directly to the person and the other is coming to me first. Oh well.

As for embedding videos, don't post them as a link. Just copy and paste the address as text. The forum doors the rest.

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

• 2 items will be shipped to HAHAHAHA I AIN'T SAYIN  carrot._V192196173_.gif by Amazon.com. Estimated delivery: Dec. 11, 2013

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

WOOT!!!

amazon texted me that they shipped!!! :D

I am so exciteded

and we are gonna do this next year right????????

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I feel bad not being able to get my person everything they want D: I was gunna make a gift basket and everything :'(

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

My text" Amazon.com: Your package with HAHAHAA... and 1 other item(s) has been delivered by the carrier. Rate packaging at Amazon.com/box" when do we like b be all "this was my present and thanks my secret Santa?" All at once or when we get our something?

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Spoiler

I feel bad not being able to get my person everything they want D: I was gunna make a gift basket and everything :'(

Awww, Im sure it's fine :) I got quite a lot for my person bc I have serious shopping problems...but I will be thrilled that someone bothered to get me something at all...and I'm sure everyone else will be too. No worries :) :)

My text" Amazon.com: Your package with HAHAHAA... and 1 other item(s) has been delivered by the carrier. Rate packaging at Amazon.com/box" when do we like b be all "this was my present and thanks my secret Santa?" All at once or when we get our something?(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

I think we should all wait maybe till everyone gets their gifts and then all open them after that, whether its before or even if it might be after Xmas. What do y'all think??

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

So should we set a date and report in then?  Or should report when we get our packages and then wait until

I think we should all wait maybe till everyone gets their gifts and then all open them after that, whether its before or even if it might be after Xmas. What do y'all think??

So do you mean set a date and everyone report in then, or have everyone say when their package arrives and wait until everyone receives to open and report in?

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

So do you mean set a date and everyone report in then, or have everyone say when their package arrives and wait until everyone receives to open and report in?

This works for me.... although.... curiosity and cats man.... curiosity and cats

Spoiler

This works for me.... although.... curiosity and cats man.... curiosity and cats

I meant the waiting and synchronized opening

Spoiler

That way we can't deduce our secret Santa by all the "oh thank you so and so" posts

Spoiler

Yes, waiting and then opening on the same day (Christmas or another date chosen by Lord Swoldy if that one is too soon, since he is the knower of all things---LS, you do have a master list of who got who via Elfster right??)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Guest Dirty Deads

I do not have such a list being that I was a participant. While I do know who my SS is because, well, I had strangeness on my list, I believe opening them on theee...23? Would be best. Then we have Nerdmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas.

Hahahah I just had the awesomest thing happen!!

I got a package from Amazon, which I thought was my Ipad smart cover, then I open it, and it was a Well Fed Cookbook, from my dad!!!! and THEN I see the gift sticker on the front! lololol

I thought "ohhhhh shit I opened my SS present!!" Then saw it was from my dad....yikes, maybe I shouldn't open anymore packages from Amazon till after the 23rd!?!?! Or at least really look for the gift sticker or return address first!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I do not have such a list being that I was a participant. While I do know who my SS is because, well, I had strangeness on my list, I believe opening them on theee...23? Would be best. Then we have Nerdmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas.

man, some people SUCK at keeping secrets :P (I am his SS...but he got a present outside of what he asked for, so he still has a surprise gift too!)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

;) I know... it will be hellish torture for me to keep an unopend box until nerdmas!!!

I will probably hide it and then forget where I hid it ;)

Spoiler