Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

Speaking of game play time, here's an interesting article on it.  

A full set of heirlooms makes leveling very quick. I just rolled up a monk and got to level 86 in 30 hours played. Probably 1/3 of the time played was with the monk xp buff, so I would estimate players with heirloom items could get level 100 in ~55-60 hours played.

And really, the getting to 100 part is only half the game.  After that you have dungeons and raiding and pvp and all sorts of other things you can do.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Just got back into DC Universe Online. Now that I have a not dead computer... Hubby sold the PS3 and forgot the ONE game I played was on it so I've been out of the game for over a year. Kinda sad to have lost my old characters... Mayhaps I can log in with his old PSN ID and get them back...

• Like 1

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

So I finally found a stable, working version of Pillars of Eternity. It even kept the saves from the previous one, which allowed me to continue with my dual wielding Ranger (and die alone by some bear in a cave, forgot I'd set it to Ironman Mode)

I'm only in the beginning, but it looks and feels just like the good old Black Isle RPGs (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment etc). Probably because it's made by pretty much the same people. There's a unique ruleset to it, kind of an updated and simplified d&d thing that's easy to grasp. World is fantasy yet slightly dreamlike, probably what Planescape and Numenera tried to deliver. I'm loving the way the main character's background is shaped upon creation and then from dialogue choices. I love how skills and attributes unlock more dialogue options. Loving the dialogues themselves, the depth is reminiscent of Planescape and the cause-effect thing hints towards the Witcher series. There's Reputation and I'm pretty sure there's also party dynamics and interaction between party members. I've also heard down the road you get a stronghold and manage/upgrade that thing as well.

Been a while since a game got me hooked, looks like this one will

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Just got back into DC Universe Online. Now that I have a not dead computer... Hubby sold the PS3 and forgot the ONE game I played was on it so I've been out of the game for over a year. Kinda sad to have lost my old characters... Mayhaps I can log in with his old PSN ID and get them back...

DCUO is free on PS4 as well and uses same PSN account as you PS3 one.   just sayin'....

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

When I say that I play the follow games, I use that term loosely. Sometimes I will play for a few hours and other times, I can only focus for a few minutes before I just need to get up and do something else.

World of Warcraft (primarily Horde, but I also have Alliance toons. Is there a NF guild? That would be amazing, I think!)

Final Fantasy XIV (here and there because it's pretty and I do enjoy FF games)

Marvel Heroes 2015 (yay free games!)

Diablo III

Heroes of the Storm

Hearthstone

Star Wars: The Old Republic (SW:TOR)

And for a hot second, I played The Secret World. I actually really love this game, but sometimes I just bang my head against the wall with it. :(

• Like 1

Kellie

Level 3 Hobbit Druid

MFP: kelliefications | battlelog | NF instagram

The NF Society

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

STR 2.25 DEX 2.25 STA 2.25 CON 4 WIS 7 CHA 10.25

campaign -  act iiiact iiact i

World of Warcraft (primarily Horde, but I also have Alliance toons. Is there a NF guild? That would be amazing, I think!)

Not officially since we all play on different servers.  But some of us are Battle.net friends and have run some pvp/dungeons together.  Feel free to add me.  Oramac#1305.  I mostly play Alliance, but do have a couple Horde characters too. 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Anyone play EVE?

Picked core game and expansion starter packs up the other day for $5 so I figured I would give it a try.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Anyone play EVE?

Picked core game and expansion starter packs up the other day for $5 so I figured I would give it a try.

I tried it once.  Just couldn't get into it.  Oddly, I'm really looking forward to Star Citizen, which is going to be somewhat similar to EVE.  

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Mitch, there's an entire thread dedicated just to EVE somewhere. Peeps check in from time to time.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy!  I am super addicted to puzzle and logic games...

• Like 2

:: wanderbound ::

Level 2 Gryffindor half-elf assassin & rider in The Wild Hunt

STR: 4 |  DEX: 2  |  STA: 2  |  CON: 0  |  WIS: 4  |  CHA: 1 

..... current (2nd) challenge! ..... epic quest! .....

“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.†― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Eldritch Horror, mostly. The husband and I recently got the D&D starter set (don't judge too harshly, I've never had anyone to show me the ropes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"Stay strong until you win against yourself. At the end of the day, you will always be the winner." - Rika Usami

Deadlift Goal: 300 lb (136.078 kg)

71.7%
71.7%

Bodyweight: [start: 185 lb] [Current: 161 lb] [Goal: 135 lb]

44%
44%

Playing Rage on PS3, first thing that I noticed is a nervy soundbug at the inro and ingame texture pop ups but it is interesting enough to make me continuing it.

Résumé after one hour: Just like Borderlands minus the RPG part and cel shading optic.

After 4 hours I can say it's a copie of Borderlands minus all the things that made it fun, so what stays is boring charackters, boring story and dumb enemys oh and what really sucks is that before you can talk with NPC's to get a quest they say 1 to 6 sentences that you can't skip then you have to click the "x" button to actually talk with them and the say the same thing with different words, what a waist of time.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag was the free game with gold most recently, it's exactly the same as every other assassin's creed game, so there's that. I find that they keep adding stuff to this series to try and improve it but in my opinion it just makes it worse. First they added guns as a common part of the games, which kind of ruins combat because somebody from a tower or whatever will just shoot at you midfight meaning you have to run away, then they added hunting, I don't know who's fucking idea that was, sure, people love these assassin games but what if you could also stab a fox, and then they added ships (obviously a major part of this game) so that you could stop fighting people and engage in boat warfare that feels like a smartphone game.

• Like 2

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

I kinda love the ship warfare. I'm 30 hours into the game with only 25-50% of the story done because I am so hooked on sailing around and being a pirate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I play World of Warcraft (both Alliance and Horde) and Minecraft.

I have 2 Alliance 100s on Mok'Nathal and a lvl 100 horde Pandaren shadow priest on Silvermoon. I have a ton of alts, I guess I'll see who ends up going to 100 next! ^_^

Minecraft, I've been playing on BeastsMC creative server for a few weeks. Building things. ^_^

• Like 2

ArtsyLaurie

Level 0 Orc adventurer

Battle Log - Lvl 1 Challenge