Forums are back in action! ×

This picture made my day

Not sure how this is going to work, but I will try it.

I have had a few bad days lately where I feel in a funk and sort of blue. Nothing serious, it is just that I have been at this losing weight now for 8 months. It is sometimes hard to see how far you have come when you are so focused on how far you have to go. I am sharing 2 pictures that have changed my mood, and I needed it right now. I tried to download from my computer, but it said they are too big. They are both in my album on Nerd Fitness, so I am posting the links, but don't know if that is going to work. The first link is the picture that was taken today. The second picture is from April 7, 2013, one day before my 49th birthday. They are both sort of profile pictures, so I was able to really see just how far I have come.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/gallery/image/5088-img-20140110-075106/

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/gallery/image/4487-james-before/

• Like 7

Thanks, jwlynch! Yes, beefit, that is me.... :) I was having trouble with even the simplest of everyday routines. I feel undeniably better! I fantasied about getting to this point all the time. It feels great to have finally decided to actually do something about it. I really believe the hardest part, for most people, is just getting started.

Holy damn! That is some SERIOUS progress! You should be VERY proud of that! I know from experience it's hard to think that you've actually done something when changes happen so slow and it's important to remind yourself of your accomplishments. Mad props bro!

Hobbit Assassin Recruit

Level 0

Str: 0     Dex: 0     Sta: 0     Con: 0     Wis: 0     Cha: 0

“Though she may be but little, she is fierce!†
― Helena, Midsummer Night's Dream, Shakespeare

Challenge Page | Soon to be Bucket list page

Howard Shore is my homeboy