Forums are back in action! ×

Newark, NJ/China

Yes, two totally different places, but they are connected for me.

So I'm going to China in November. It's with a tour group so I won't have any say in where I go, and for at least 2 meals a day what I eat. I'm going to Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Xi'an. Anyone have any recommendations on what I should eat/stay away from? Whether it be certain foods in general, of if there is a restaurant that I must try. I don't eat pasta, but some noodles I can handle.

Also, I'm flying to and from China out of Newark airport, but my starting and ending spot is Logan in Boston. Anyone familiar with customs in Newark? We land around 12:30pm and there is a 3:30pm flight back to Boston that I am looking at, but not sure if that is enough time to get through customs and checked in and to the gate for my flight home. I'm assuming I'm going to have to go back through security since I'm booking that flight completely separate from the rest of the trip.

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log