Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

BATMETAL! (yep it´s Batman + Metal)

hahah this is too awesome.

so yesterday i was thinking about an ex-girlfriend of mine, after we split up we became really good friends, and over the next couple years kinda drifted apart. hadn't seen nor heard from her in over 2 years. woke up this morning, BAM friend request from her. funny how that works out. 

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

I know one thing that never fails to make me smile and thats pushing out that new PR in whatever exercise I'm doing at the time. Every time I manage that I (mentally) shout 'Worth it!', cause damn the road to it is always painfull :D

Also yesterday one of the trainers at the gym came up to me asking me about those russian dips I'd been working on. Apparanetly some people wanted to know the specifics of how to get to that point, (how to perform the exercise, how long it took me to get there) and asked him about 'The guy wearing the weird shoes' (go vibrams!). It made me smile for 2 reasons, first of all the shoes are detracting from my status as a ginger! Secondly it feels good to have impressed and inspired people to train harder.

• Like 3

Todays agenda: 8 miles of hiking along side a river, from waterfall to waterfall followed by a 4 mile wilderness hike. Vacations full of laying around doing nothing while drinking don't interest me. There is a world to see....and climb!

• Like 5

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D

Thanks... I gotta balance out the other half of what I do...

*walks away whistling*

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

10cte6r.jpg

good morning birthday snuggles

makes me feel less old

• Like 3

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D

This post.... I commented on it earlier, but since then it's made me smile a few times. It also exemplifies what I love about the internet. Here I am, some country bumpkin in north Florida, trying to leave my little spot in the world a bit better than I found it, part of which is making others smile. The internet helps me bring that to people who live half a world away, that I would never get to interact with otherwise... so... *smiles*

• Like 5

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Although I had the longest Ambulance job in the world yesterday, we had to transfer a patient from our little town to the city for surgery which took 3 hours there and three hours back, she was just delightful, and she used to race speedway!! She was 75...... That would have set her apart in those days, she had worked in the shearing sheds, travelled the world by herself and her only regret ever, not getting a tattoo! I reckon she would be the coolest Nanna ever! I love jobs like that.

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

Sitting outside an ice cream shop in Sonoma eating our cones. An older man walks up and hands me the leash of his sheltie and says "can you watch her for a few minutes?" then walks off to shop. I guess I don't look as disreputable as I had imagined.

Grow your hair long... that seems to be the universal sign of disrepute...

My first challenge

The worlds funniest ever birthday card.....

aqa9y2ur.jpg

I nearly wet myself laughing when I saw that in the shop. It even has the cheek to have a chirpy "Happy Birthday" on the inside! Hahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The worlds funniest ever birthday card.....aqa9y2ur.jpg

I nearly wet myself laughing when I saw that in the shop. It even has the cheek to have a chirpy "Happy Birthday" on the inside! Hahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

One of my life mottos... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge