Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Now that I can see the picture more fully on one screen without scrolling...

HOW BIG IS MY HEAD?!?!?

It's about head-sized.

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

I was told (via a coworker) that one of my students thinks my class the best software training he's ever had :-D it's my second class ever!!

(I just started training (mostly old industry guys) my company's software)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Jump to 13 seconds....

Heh. I'll have to show that video to my husband.

Back in 2000, we got one of the original Tivos and then immediately binge watched every episode of Emergency! There's one episode with a scene inside a house. The family dog is in the background and at one point the dog walks smack dab into the sliding glass door. We used the 30 second rewind button the Tivo remote so many times to watch that scene over and over.

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Heh. I'll have to show that video to my husband.

Back in 2000, we got one of the original Tivos and then immediately binge watched every episode of Emergency! There's one episode with a scene inside a house. The family dog is in the background and at one point the dog walks smack dab into the sliding glass door. We used the 30 second rewind button the Tivo remote so many times to watch that scene over and over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... awesome... that's getting emailed.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

OMG! I opened up the random thread and for some reason Tapatalk decided that in the spirit of randomness, it would open the thread at page 117. For no reason whatsoever.

This was the page though....

1ba1e2be453e5574857f8724b3397f29.jpg

Made me cry with laughter. Obviously you guys can't see the rest of the page, but it was exactly what I needed to see right now. A screenshot of happier times, laughing and joking with all you guys! [emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

OMG! I opened up the random thread and for some reason Tapatalk decided that in the spirit of randomness, it would open the thread at page 117. For no reason whatsoever.

This was the page though....

1ba1e2be453e5574857f8724b3397f29.jpg

Made me cry with laughter. Obviously you guys can't see the rest of the page, but it was exactly what I needed to see right now. A screenshot of happier times, laughing and joking with all you guys! [emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸[emoji5]ï¸

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tapatalk just knew you needed a little insanity in your life... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Starting to get a bit better.. :)

You know how they say things come in threes....? I think this was my third "thing". Things got so bad that I couldn't walk more than a few steps. I was munching down 6-8 tramadol a day (on top of Gabapentin and other painkillers) and was still unable to got on top of the pain.

I even lost interest in food..... :o :o :o

it's still pretty bad, but I feel like the long slow climb back up has begun. That's it! I'm going to stop moaning about it, lol! It might be a while before I post any spectacular food pics or any woots, but I'll be dropping by to lurk every now and again. ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Starting to get a bit better.. :)

You know how they say things come in threes....? I think this was my third "thing". Things got so bad that I couldn't walk more than a few steps. I was munching down 6-8 tramadol a day (on top of Gabapentin and other painkillers) and was still unable to got on top of the pain.

I even lost interest in food..... :o :o :o

it's still pretty bad, but I feel like the long slow climb back up has begun. That's it! I'm going to stop moaning about it, lol! It might be a while before I post any spectacular food pics or any woots, but I'll be dropping by to lurk every now and again. ;)

Well, have fun... as much as you can anyway. Also... less lurking, more talking. :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

I can give you a prescription for 5-6 Laughters per day, but you'd need to see me for a refill.  There's a very strictly mandated "catch up with your Dr." clause in the WMA handbook.  So, no lurking, young lady.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Laughter IS the best medicine! Can I get Jitters on prescription....? :lol:

Just come here... free laughs all around. Though Jitters probably has the prescription strength ones...

Side effects include split sides, watery eyes, sore abs, difficulty breathing...

My first challenge

Wet pants? ;)

No, that's the side effect of dancing in the rain....

And being too close to Jitters. ;)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

My squirrel buddy made me smile this morning. I was walking to work and he/she stopped me and in his little polite squirrel way asked me to press the water button at the drinking fountain for the 'doggie bowl' part so he could have a drink. Bruno Mars and 'Uptown Funk' went out the window in favor of nature and a little kindness. :)

• Like 1

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

Tried out my new gym for the first time and it was just awesome. The only potential downside is there may be weight-noise issues, but there hopefully won't be, also there are no cardio rowing machines, but I'll make do.

On the plus side though, it's where I work, it uses kg instead of lbs, it has boxing equipment, it's nowhere near as crowded, the whole place is a lot more well organised, there's plenty of bench equipment, there's better cable equipment, plus there's potential for a gym-buddy in one of my work colleagues if I'm lucky.

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

Oh, plus a work colleague asked if I was a tennis player because my calves were so big, so that's a nice ego boost. Plus plus when I was walking home afterwards I passed a young mother, who for the sake of being clean I will say that Mother Is Lookin' Fine, who totally checked me out, so that's a nice second ego boost.

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

This video requires a bit of a setup as it's related to ASMR. ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, it's basically what makes your head tingle when someone plays with your hair, or whispers in your ear... stuff like that.

That said... put on your head phones, jump to 23:55 and enjoy… hardest I've laughed in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQifdowRu8

• Like 1

My first challenge