Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone,

So I've been registered for over two years now.  I actually found the site on a random web search that found me the Jamie Bamber work out, in that I love me some Battlestar. 

I've been off and on active, very much so in the beginning, though I got into a long serious relationship and really let myself go.  That recently ended and I'm looking to level up again.  I think I'm off to a pretty good start, I've dropped from a 38 waistline to a a 32, mostly from the " I'm sad from my breakup, oops I forgot to eat again" diet.

Where I find myself now is in a rebuilding season.  I'd like to get up and train with any rebels in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area.  I'm running Tough Mudder on June 15th.  Since January I've been doing very inconsistant free weight training, and I've been going to twice a week Krav Maga classes for the last three weeks.  Attempting to run I've learned I can run almost a mile, I need to be able to do 10 so there's some work to do.

So I'm looking to get back into the community, re-meet people, and basically start being a functional human again.  Anyone wanne get down on that?  Hit me up.

-Rich

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Oh, I also want to point out I'm fiercly but supportively competative.  If anyone wants to start a challenge of some sort... "sixpack by xxx date" or "who can run the best mile time by xxx"  I'm totally down.

Level 2 Rebel

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

Welcome back!!

Sorry to hear about your break up, that's rough dude.

I can help you with running if you need any pointers. Granted I'm not the best runner but I love it still, even if it doesn't love me :P

I'm competitive to! Wanna do a PvP? I kind of like the six pack idea because my stomach is my weakest point. Or running is good since you are running in a Tough Mudder. I've never ran one, only a Zombie Run and Spartan Sprint. But the Sprint was up there with toughest!

Yeah dude, I'm all about PVP.  I bet the Spartan was rough.  I've done rugged maniac twice, did really well the first time, was kinda out of shape for the second.  I can give you some pointers on the stomach, I blasted mine once.

Level 2 Rebel

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

OMG! I LOVE Jamie Bamber, he's sooo cool! B) Mainly coz of Battlestar, I grant you.

Well done on the progress so far, that's bloody awesome, and sorry to hear about the break-up. That sucks...

The Tough Mudder is one of my goals, but it's next year I'm hoping to take part. I only started running about 10 weeks ago (like first time ever!) so I don't think a half marathon is on the cards for me this year, lol!

I like the PvP idea, except I suck at everything! Hmmm.... I'll think on that. ;)

Anyway, welcome back on board.

Oh, btw... LostOne ain't a dude. *snigger*

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

^

Lol I don't mind being called a dude, wouldn't be the first time :-P Though a newb did call me sir Hahaha!

Well I don't see how I would have known.  Oops?

Level 2 Rebel

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

I consider myself duly informed :rolleyes-new:

Level 2 Rebel

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1