Forums are back in action! ×

Kittenmama gets it in gear

Hi there! I joined Nerdfitness, because I wanted to establish some good habits with the support of the awesome community here. :)  I really want to drop 2 sizes as my epic quest. So, for my first challenge, I need to establish some healthy habits that will get me on the path to achieving that. Here are my goals:

Goal #!: Drink more water. I always leave the liquid out of my nutrition plans for the day, and then end up scrambling to drink enough just before bed. For this challenge, I will drink at least 64 ounces of fluid every day. Grading: 7 days a week = A, 6 days = B, 5 days = C, <5 = F.

Goal #2: Eat more protein. In addition to needing more fluid every day, I tend to fall behind on my protein intake as well. So, I will eat a minimum of 60 g of protein a day. Grading: 7 days = A, 6 days = B, 5 days = C, 4 days = D, <4 = F.

Goal #3: Go to the gym 3 times a week, minimum. I will never get to the size I'm after if I don't work out. Grading: 3 days = A, 2 days = B, <2 = F.

So, those are my goals. Let's see where the next 6 weeks take me. 

• Like 3

Welcome to NF!

Your goals look great! Did you know that two eggs have 30g of protein? If your strapped for time protein powders are pretty good to.

Don't forget that without good workout intensity, exercising is just a waste of time.

Always keep a water bottle around for your water. I like the really BIG ones so I don't have to keep filling them up.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.