Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

My name's Alex, i'm a Sydney girl who is currently in the last 6 months of a biochem PhD and have decided now is the optimal time to sort out strength training after getting a fairly solid handle on the 'no sugar no gluten' side of paleo (I will admit the rest is a bit of a work in progress). I guess my main goal is stress management and not eating the whole cupboard when i'm supposed to be writing, but also toning up and learning to lift weights properly and get my HIIT on, looking forward to meeting some awesome people on here!

Cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome to NF!

If you need any HIIT ideas I know a lot of YouTube channels that have great ones.

Greetings!
You´ve picked a great start, cutting out sugar and gluten will get you a long way.

Regarding the stress management and single tasking, I recommend Leo Babauta and his blog, many great tips there (don´t know if you´re allowed to link to the blog, but just google the namn and you´ll get it).

See ya in the forums!

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Welcome to NF!

If you need any HIIT ideas I know a lot of YouTube channels that have great ones.

Thank you! I would love some pointers on which YouTube channels you have found to be helpful! At the moment I have just been using an eco treadmill so I can easily change speeds and a stationary bike :)

Greetings!

You´ve picked a great start, cutting out sugar and gluten will get you a long way.

Regarding the stress management and single tasking, I recommend Leo Babauta and his blog, many great tips there (don´t know if you´re allowed to link to the blog, but just google the namn and you´ll get it).

See ya in the forums!

Hi! 

Thanks for the tip about Leo Babauta, have just been checking his blog and it's really interesting!