Forums are back in action! ×

Quidditch Round 2 (Push-ups)

Total for this morning: 100. 

I'm hoping I'll do more throughout the day at work and definitely a few more sets when I go to the gym tonight. :D 

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Players and spectators can follow the action on the NF Quidditch Spreadsheet

I will give you my spot in Gryffindor if you do not mind being in Gryfflepuff.

Thanks, but I just started today, so let's see how it looks like next week :D

I'll use this week to improve myself, not to compete with others.

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

You guys are killing it. Can't wait to be able to do more than 200 push-ups in a day. One day. :D 

I added 40 tonight at the gym!

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

I was feeling good about my 58 yesterday, until I looked at other people's totals. :/

Not sure how many more I can do this week - we went out of town for a mini-vacation.

• Like 3

I was feeling good about my 58 yesterday, until I looked at other people's totals. :/

Not sure how many more I can do this week - we went out of town for a mini-vacation.

You really do have to keep your numbers in perspective related to your AMRAP. 8 points is respectable. Also, ignore my numbers, I'm an obsessive compulsive, hyper competitive weirdo, just ask my wife, I'm sure she'd be happy to tell you all about it

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

If players that cannot update the sheet post something like "Please add +20 to my total in the sheet" and then whoever adds it does =currenttotal+20 and quotes the request post I think that would help make sure everything gets entered. I checked that the total of any person's posted total was greater than or equal, but at least by the end of Saturday I expect everyone to either post their week total for someone else to double check or to check the sheet themselves. Thank you.

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

We're all doing great! I know It's a competition and all but I think we're all awesome.

• Like 2

Can we mash up the teams for the next challenge? I'm having difficulty figuring out the Slytherclaw / Gryfflepuff mash ups without a visual. OR, we could always do a tri-wizard tourney type thing.

It takes three weeks (6 games) to have every possible pairing exactly once. If we cannot do the last set next week I really had no idea how to do the games nor determine a winning team.

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

It takes three weeks (6 games) to have every possible pairing exactly once. If we cannot do the last set next week I really had no idea how to do the games nor determine a winning team.

Well, Ravenclaw is undefeated thus far... soo....  :pride:

I kid, I kid. Whatever works.

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Well, Ravenclaw is undefeated thus far... soo....  :pride:

I kid, I kid. Whatever works.

I think R and S were probably the best, but now it is mostly a matter of people. :/ It might just be a "find the mvp" round, just competing for the person with the most points. Granted, that could be calculated from all the games without having a no teams round.

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains