Forums are back in action! ×

Getting active after camp

Greetings all,

My name is Bryan - I had the distinct pleasure to meet some of you over the course of CNF!

I've been aware of NF for the last year or so, but haven't been exceptionally motivated to act on things. The closest I got was when my wife (and reluctant coach) roped me into doing the Konami Code workout with her. This lasted a month or two, but I eventually let it slip.

Since I took my new job at the beginning of the year, all the extra movement I do during the day has helped me shed 10-15 pounds. Added to this I've been reducing my calorie intake some by not eating breakfast (never really got hungry that time of day, or if I did I could just push past it). Obviously this is an area I can improve upon.

My goals are threefold:

- Develop and maintain an exercise regimen, primarily bodyweight strength training

- Eat better, but not full paleo, however implement many tips received from the nutrician and cooking classes I took

-  Get to 15% body fat (last measured around %19 I think). Have visible abs when not "sucking it in".

P.S. The name comes from a recent escapade where I locked myself out of the house at midnight thirty and wasn't able to wake my roommate until 1:30 and get let back in.

• Like 1

Yea!!!  Put it into action and have fun.  

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Nice name! Will be subbing to your challenge, if you needany help feel free to aask!