Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone! I have been struggling with weight for my entire life. I've been through eating disorders and been on ever site and diet known to man. I believe this one will finally work for me! I've been interested in parkour, martial arts, gymnastics, cheerleading and anything else where you are jumping around and having fun but I was never physically able to do so. My goal is to go down to 110-130 and I want to be fit and do extreme action stunts. I vacation in hell so I know the dark side of the world and how it can effect a person so I will always be there for you and I will never give up on my goals!

Hallo, I'm new here as well. My mother and sister are struggling with weight as well. I think it's important to set yourself some realistic goals. Make small changes and try to make some healthy habits. I tried diets as well and allways gained some of it back. At the moment I like my weight, but I'm a little afraid to gain again. It's also not easy to stick to the plan, when there are people around you, who eat unhealthy. Me and my boyfriend found an agreement.

Good luck with your goals. Have you tried the introduction E-Mails?

• Like 1

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Hallo, I'm new here as well. My mother and sister are struggling with weight as well. I think it's important to set yourself some realistic goals. Make small changes and try to make some healthy habits. I tried diets as well and allways gained some of it back. At the moment I like my weight, but I'm a little afraid to gain again. It's also not easy to stick to the plan, when there are people around you, who eat unhealthy. Me and my boyfriend found an agreement.

Good luck with your goals. Have you tried the introduction E-Mails?

I don't know..I am still figuring this site out

With the E-Mails I mean the little newsletter for which you can sign up on nerdfitness.com. Steve created some kind of little exercises for beginners in there and gave some tipps. I did them last week.

What are you doing at the moment? Have you set yourself some more specific goals? Sorry, if I'm a bit too noisy.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

With the E-Mails I mean the little newsletter for which you can sign up on nerdfitness.com. Steve created some kind of little exercises for beginners in there and gave some tipps. I did them last week.

What are you doing at the moment? Have you set yourself some more specific goals? Sorry, if I'm a bit too noisy.

ohh I don't check email. my goal is to lose 10 lbs and I already lost 6.

Hi Alice,

I like your positivity. You sound like a ninja with all those runny and jumpy sports lol. What do you mean about vacation in hell? You like trouble spots or something? Good luck with your Mission:Possible

lol thanks I never actually got to do any sports growing up or at least I never finished anything. and I meant that I had a lot of bad luck in my life so I know how hard it is to focus on losing weight when everything is chaos.

so today while i was eating lunch outside on campus these two 600+ lb men kept staring at me and saying something about "her being huge" so i felt so bad and violated that i basically cried when I saw my own reflection in the mirror when i got home. I have a problem with negativity. I immediately went to my depressed "i want to cut, starve binge purge die" mindset. and then something amazing happened. I wasn't crying because I was being depressed. I was crying because my reflection wasn't the fat and ugly creature I usually see. I felt pretty and i didn't feel fat. I felt like the reflection was a lie that it was just body dismorphia lying to me... but then i did something I never do. I did the complete opposite of what i do in my depressed state. I ate my veggie burger that those perverts prevented me from eating. I played my favorite songs and took pictures of myself in the mirror!  and i found out that my shirt is a size too big! I can almost wrap it around me while i'm wearing it  I might be fat but EACH of those guys were TWICE my size!! so if they think i'm huge then I got some bad news for them!!