Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

I'm Nybras. I'm from near London in the U.K. I don't really know my goals all that well at the moment but top two are: have more energy and have more adventures. Hoping to lose weight along the road too.

I currently have an active job with shifts so find planning hard but stress and snacking high.

I have been going to pilates classes twice a week for a couple of months now and despite the aches I am enjoying the strength it's bringing me.

My nerdiness comes in many forms. Tabletop games are a weekly (when possible) enjoyment. I read, play games, watch TV/films etc when possible too.

I hope this place can inspire me to level up!

Welcome!

What form of tabletop are you doing? Board games, role play, battles with miniatures, ...

Hey your goals are ok. You'll find a way to be more specific soon. I would recommend to read some of Steve's articles from the main page.

Nice to have you on board.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

I mainly dabble in board and card games. I would try others if I had others to introduce me/time.

I've looked at the six week challenge. I'm going to start with the april one so I have time to think what goals etc and things will be a bit calmer around here.

Already got the tabs open with the challenge, "How not to suck at goal settings" and "what's your main quest"!

Snacking can range from whatever is on the staff room table up for grabs (however, I have been better at avoiding these lately). Eating crap when I come home is rarer. I mainly snack on night shifts or weekends. I try to plan good food for nightshifts but around 3am I get hungry again and have run out of decent options/hit a emotional low and snack on rubbish.

Since joining the website I've decided to cut down on fizzy drinks. I now only have one day a week where I permit myself fizzy drinks (this is usually our games night!).

I have also started my own little daily plank challenge.