Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, everyone! After weeks of dithering I've decided to join the rebellion. For the past few years I've been battling depression and fibromyalgia and nearly lost. My self-confidence and self-esteem have taken a beating, to say the least. I'm getting my mind back on track, though, and want my body back, too. I used to exercise every day and felt (and looked) amazing. This illness, though, has left its mark - fifty pounds. Yikes. After some serious thought I've determined what I want. My user name is my goal and will help keep me focused. I've even set up a pinterest board for inspiration. I know that the more I do the better I'll feel and I'll be setting a positive example for my kids.

Now, of course, I need to learn how to use these boards and set up an avatar.

I hope we can all be friends and encourage each other!

• Like 2

"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

I've met a lot of people battling through different illnesses on these boards.  Their stories have always been a huge encouragement to me.  I hope you find a lot of support around here!  Oh, and I really appreciate the "doing it to set an example for kiddos" aspect.  My boys are a big reason I want to make changes happen in my own life.

0e6677904078e9aaaefb4db10c132069.jpg

Be Mythic!  Be a Heroine!  Be a Rebel!

• Like 1

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes

I love how you're using your username and pinterest to help you stay motivated! Keeping yourself encouraged and motivated is the biggest part of the battle. 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.