Forums are back in action! ×

These boots are made for walking... [Sep14 - Oct 25]

Ah. So I'm clueless! :(

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW en utilisant Tapatalk

Winwaloeus, level 3 ranger

STATS : STR 7 | STA 9 | DEX 2 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

Goal 1 : walk !!! (2h27 out of a minimum 12)

20%
20%

Goal 2 : Sprint (1 out of 4)

25%
25%

Goal 3 : Lift (2 out of 12)

20%
20%

Life Goal : History work (3 out of 12 )

25%
25%

OMG! That's what I call walking!

• Like 1

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

I don't have a car - can't drive - I think that gives me a bit of an edge :D

Still! Quite impressive ! It pumps me up for next week! [emoji125] [emoji125] [emoji125] [emoji149] [emoji149] [emoji149]

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Don't hesitate to tell me when you do the switch!

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Absolutely! The legendary twin peaks dancing dwarf saying one of his mistery sentences that I though was fitting my case!

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Hello guys, I have have been lurking because I was thinking of joining, but then I didn't think I was prepared. Might join next challenge if you're still up.

Anyhoos, I just posted this to my thread and thought I'd drop it here since I thought I saw some of you guys using this, an you might be able to help.  :)

------------------------

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. My husband has randomly brought home two fitbit bracelets. It's just the band with the flextracker (?) in it, nothing else.

Are they usable if I get a charger? Or should I just toss them? Or can anyone else use them? I'm willing to mail them to you they are no use to me.   :)

I know nothing about these. help.gif

Thanks bunches!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Hello guys, I have have been lurking because I was thinking of joining, but then I didn't think I was prepared. Might join next challenge if you're still up.

Anyhoos, I just posted this to my thread and thought I'd drop it here since I thought I saw some of you guys using this, an you might be able to help.   :)

------------------------

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. My husband has randomly brought home two fitbit bracelets. It's just the band with the flextracker (?) in it, nothing else.

Are they usable if I get a charger? Or should I just toss them? Or can anyone else use them? I'm willing to mail them to you they are no use to me.   :)

I know nothing about these. help.gif

Thanks bunches!

Hmm...  They should be useable!  I don't have a wrist one, but you will definitely need a way to charge it as well as a way to sync your information from it.  It should be able to sync with a computer (with a small dongle that goes into a USB port) or with an iPhone or Android smartphone with bluetooth.  Amazon does sell some aftermarket type chargers, just search for Fitbit Flex charger replacement and you should find some.

Here's a link to one that includes a charger and a sync dongle.  Just verify which model you have before ordering.  You will need to sign up for a Fitbit account (but its free).

• Like 1

Rangering since Sept 2015

Aha. Good to know I still have some functioning memory! How I loved Twin Peaks. Our television blew up mid-episode one night, which was a little disturbing [emoji46][emoji23]

Tp was so great. It was the first time I bought the soundtrack of a TV show!

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

I have the soundtrack but I've never seen the whole thing.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Then you are blessed with the possibility of watching it completely for the first time ! Oh how I envy you! [emoji15]

• Like 2

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Hmm...  They should be useable!  I don't have a wrist one, but you will definitely need a way to charge it as well as a way to sync your information from it.  It should be able to sync with a computer (with a small dongle that goes into a USB port) or with an iPhone or Android smartphone with bluetooth.  Amazon does sell some aftermarket type chargers, just search for Fitbit Flex charger replacement and you should find some.

Here's a link to one that includes a charger and a sync dongle.  Just verify which model you have before ordering.  You will need to sign up for a Fitbit account (but its free).

Many thank yous jodiec! :)

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

OK 12kms for me today. Still I have lots of 'meetings at work tomorrow i don't know if I'll be able to walk as much [emoji24]

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Rain. Rain is wet. Me not like it! [emoji97]

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Runkeeper will work without internet access. I'm not sure about downloading maps, but as long as it has the map and can get GPS access it can still track. The tricky part is that you can't look at any of your saved activities without connecting to the internet (even the ones you've tracked without being connected).

I've had to turn data off on my phone, so it's WiFi only right now.

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!