Forums are back in action! ×

Random Thoughts of Randomness

Hey guys, I wanted to share something with you.

I stumbled across Kiva the other day, I'd never heard of it, and I thought it was awesome. It's like Crowdfunding, lots of people make small loans which turn into a real life changer for someone. Your loan that could help someone in the developing world to buy tools or crops, make their home weatherproof, or go to school.

There's even a group on there called NerdFighters, lol!

Anyways..... I just wanted to share. That is all. :D

a840f135f7ce7aa77833d00685ccdab7.png

327d296eed15af2d6c319a39d118977e.png

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hurricane party at my place, I'll have the drinks, Matthew is bringing the fun.

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-matthew-united-states-impacts

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Stay safe, Insanity!

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

"American Non-Sequitur Society—We don't make sense, but we do like pizza."

• Like 3

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Man I hate spoilers especially when it's something that is just starting out and building an audience

I haven't had pizza in a while, I should see when the summer pizza joint closes down for the winter

It's hard to get excited about the hockey season starting when there are still leaves on the trees

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

On 10/13/2016 at 7:24 AM, Fearkiller said:

"American Non-Sequitur Society—We don't make sense, but we do like pizza."

Pizza is ALWAYS sequiturous (now it's a word).

• Like 1

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Awwww man!!!! The bf's ex wife has just told us that she's got a rash. Her doctor thinks it could possibly be.... DUM DUM DUM.... scabies. :horror:  

Even though the kids haven't got any symptoms we still have to do the whole treatment at our house too (washing all bedding, slathering ourselves in lotions from head to toe) because the rash can take up to 6 weeks to develop, so it's possible that Colin and I could potentially have them already. 

NOT FUN

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Randomness 1: Why the heck am I two pounds lighter than yesterday even though I ate a bag of potato chips the last night? And why does it happen every gorram time?

Randomness 2: I remember a thread (probably in the Assassin's/bodyweight forum) where everyone was posting their favorite assassin. But I can't find it anymore. Can you?

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

Instagram food log

When people say that the Water temple in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is hard, I automatically assume they haven't done the Master Quest and tried to beat the bastard Bongo Bongo in the Shadow Temple (one hit kills)

Favorite assassin is Matt Wagner's "Grendel"

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

21 hours ago, RandMart said:

50 points for the first person to find the link to @Guzzi's post

I have no idea what the link is but I saw the Damned live at a biker rally about 10-12 years ago. They were bloody good, much better than the headline act. 

I just got in trouble at work for skating around the docks; wasn't the first time and won't be the last

My ultra conservative mother in law told my Daughter that she thinks having a purple streak in her hair would look good, my wife was like "WTF you wouldn't let me do that" her response "Yea well I realize now that I'm older that some things don't matter as much"

• Like 5

Daily Mile