Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I joined NF about 4-5 years ago and I had made great progress on losing weight. I made great friends that I still talk to some of them to this day. But I haven't started a challenge in a year.

Before NF I weighed close to 256 pounds. Further back I almost weighed 300 pounds! I wanted to join the Marines so I exercised like crazy to try to get to the weight requirement of 170 pounds. Some years later, I never made it to 170 lb. and I still am not a Marine. Getting married and not wanting to leave your spouse will do that to you lol! But I weigh a lot less!! Currently I am on a plateau of 229-230 pounds, which I really want to break.

So update on my life. I am married to a wonderful man that God made just for me. He wants to lose weight to and is doing a really good job of it! We have a daughter named Samus (yes after Samus Aran from the Metroid series) who is just 1 years old now. She's such and active and curious child that I always feel bad that I'm just sitting on the couch watching her play, and not pushing myself to join her.

I am trying to get my own business started up from home doing calligraphy and portraits with graphite. Nothing yet, but I'm working on it. It's always been a dream of mine to sell my own art.

I changed my username because I am no longer the person I used to be. I feel like I'm more in touch with who I have always wanted to be. I'm still struggling with depression and anxiety from abuse I've gone through in my life, but it's getting better. It helps to have a husband with the patience and caring instincts of Mother Theresa!

My goal is to transform my body so I finally look like an athlete. So many time people have looked at me and thought I was bigger than I am, didn't believe that I ran obstacle races recently, etc. I'm sick of it.

My goal list:

• Build up my butt, abs, and back muscles
  • Increase my energy levels (for the over-energized baby!!)
  • Get back into running
  • Get down to 190 at least before summer

Any questions? How are you guys doing?