Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

I don't know if it's just around here or not, but if you wear anything but pants people look at you strange; shorts are ok as long as it's summer and only outside.

Where I'm at. anything is fair game. Close enough to redneckville that the cutoff jean shorts that have the pockets showing from undereath, and close enough to the beach that you'll catch an occasional bikini or board shorts...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Levis 559s

559's fit me like skinny jeans are supposed to fit (with my proper waist). Some of the only non-baggy jeans my proper waist that actually fit. Still though, with 559's a wallet in the pockets is a bit much and I can flex my upper legs tight.

Skinny jeans at my proper waist aren't getting past my knees.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

559S are the only things that come close to fitting me.  70cm thighs suck when they are coupled up with my waist.  Size 36 jeans, with a 34" leg and 70cm thighs (6'4", 225lbs) = I wear a lot of kilts instead.

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

What about 560's? They are pretty loose through the thighs

EDIT: Or the 569's even.

and I want pics of each of you boys in a kilt, undies optional.

TIA ;)

There are already kilt pics of me on this forum. :P

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Here, another one from my wedding day featuring my best man and another groomsman (both cousins of mine that I've always been close with).  I don't end up in a lot of pics, so I don't have a lot to choose from wearing kilts.

1269662_10202092316931955_1588135633_o_z

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior

I know...there need to be more, there can never be enough pics of men in kilts :)

I'm with you on that one girl!

And there's never any problems getting the "fit" right either guys. There you go, all your jeans problems solved in one go! ;)

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Here, another one from my wedding day featuring my best man and another groomsman (both cousins of mine that I've always been close with).  I don't end up in a lot of pics, so I don't have a lot to choose from wearing kilts.

1269662_10202092316931955_1588135633_o_z

A fellow Mason.  Minnehaha Lodge #165 in Minneapolis here.

I don't know that I've not gotten a compliment when in my kilt.  I'll have to scour for a picture or two for you ladies.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I don't know that I've not gotten a compliment when in my kilt.  I'll have to scour for a picture or two for you ladies.  

oh hell....you in a kilt...that one I HAVE to see!!! Twice even ;) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Hiram #110 Flat Rock Michigan

Valley of Detroit A.A.S.R. 32°

If I had to make a stab in the dark...based on your name I suspect A.A.O.N.M.S for you?

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Correct.  Zuhrah Shrine in Minneapolis.  Host and home of this years Imperial Session.  I haven't gotten into either of the Rites yet.  On my to-do list, but it's a busy life right now.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Correct.  Zuhrah Shrine in Minneapolis.  Host and home of this years Imperial Session.  I haven't gotten into either of the Rites yet.  On my to-do list, but it's a busy life right now.  

I like Scottish and eventually want to go into Shrine...but as you say, it's a busy life right now.  Between my blue, running the website for the blue, Scottish, work, daughter, wife and gym obligations - I'm left with about 15 minutes of time for me a week lol

level 4 Gnoll warrior

It's so secret, we're talking about it on a public forum...

For the ladies; bow tie or straight tie on a guy in a tux?  Have a wedding to perform next week and I can't decide.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Oh this is fucking great!!!

Now we got some Secret Fucking Society Fucking Cultists in our midst, complete with Secret Fucking Handshakes and Decoder rings

Have fun boys

I'm out

We'd be the worst kept secret ever.  Most of us wear rings that are easily identifiable and we tend to publicly post our meeting times.  Worst kept secret ever. :P

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior

It's so secret, we're talking about it on a public forum...

For the ladies; bow tie or straight tie on a guy in a tux? Have a wedding to perform next week and I can't decide.

Since the guy in question is you....bow tie.

What did those letters (A.A.O.N.M.S.?) mean in your not so secret code convo? ;)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite - Usually shortened to Scottish Rite (not to be confused with York Rite, another body of Masonry)

Ancient Arabic Order of the Noble and Mystic Shrine - Shortened to Shriners.  

And thanks for the bow tie suggestion, ladies.  I was leaning that way, but for some reason, I was told a straight tie might look better.  I have never thought so with a tux.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This is where the convo would change, with me. ;)

And most other Masons.  2B1 ASK1

Level 2 Warforged Druid