Levelled up big time!

That is AWESOME! Congradulations! You are now legally allowed to stand outside your door, shake a broom and yell "Get off my land!".

Which is a great way to say goodbye to friends, incidentally.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

I will have to bear all this in mind. :)

As an additional woot to add to this one, I have a girlfriend now! Not only is she amazing in looks, but she also has a fantastic proactive yet laid back attitude.

Thanks to the workouts I've been doing I am proud to say that she really digs my body. It's also inspiring her to do some working out as well. I've linked her to the beginner's body weight workout, so I might have a sexy workout partner in the near future! XD

I will have to bear all this in mind. :)

As an additional woot to add to this one, I have a girlfriend now! Not only is she amazing in looks, but she also has a fantastic proactive yet laid back attitude.

Thanks to the workouts I've been doing I am proud to say that she really digs my body. It's also inspiring her to do some working out as well. I've linked her to the beginner's body weight workout, so I might have a sexy workout partner in the near future! XD

Big ups. Just be sure you warn her, so she doesn't hate you after some serious workouts!

"Tomorrow = Never"

Twitter | Thingist | Challenge | Squad

That is AWESOME! Congradulations! You are now legally allowed to stand outside your door, shake a broom and yell "Get off my land!".

Which is a great way to say goodbye to friends, incidentally.

I was thinking he now has the right to pee outside on his own property. Although this would not be a great way to say goodbye to friends. I'd wait until after they leave. And only at night.

I might be a Scout. I might be a Ranger. I haven't decided yet.

I was thinking he now has the right to pee outside on his own property. Although this would not be a great way to say goodbye to friends. I'd wait until after they leave. And only at night.

YEEEEEAAAAAH! XD I got just the tree for it, too!

Big ups. Just be sure you warn her, so she doesn't hate you after some serious workouts!

I already linked her to the Beginner's Body Weight Workout. Tomorrow I'm going to see how she feels about it and maybe we'll get in a workout. I'm not too sure, though.