Story Time! (Let's all take turns)

Let's play a game. Round robin style lets tell a story. Rules are simple, everyone gets 2-4 sentences a turn, building on what the previous posters have written. Please include in your post the previous story sentances written by the person who went before you did. You can post twice per day. Cliches are fine, cheesy is fine. In fact speaking of cliches and cheese....

In a galaxy long ago and far away, out past the bowl of perpetually falling petunias, there was a planet. A rather small, blue/green thing, going a bit grey around the poles. The residents here were (mostly) insects that spent their time avoiding the (mostly) sentient larger 2 legged things that were always stomping about the place as if they owned it.

Human Adventurer

Str: 3 | Dex: 2 | Sta:2 | Con:3 | Wis:3 | Cha:2

I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me smile or make me frown...

In a galaxy long ago and far away, out past the bowl of perpetually falling petunias, there was a planet. A rather small, blue/green thing, going a bit grey around the poles. The residents here were (mostly) insects that spent their time avoiding the (mostly) sentient larger 2 legged things that were always stomping about the place as if they owned it.

One of these two legged things was Mike. Mike is a salesman in a Pet shop, one night he has to stay longer to clean up the storeroom. As he was about to be finished he heard a strange sound from the room where the spiders and snakes has their short-term accommodation.

One of these two legged things was Mike. Mike is a salesman in a Pet shop, one night he has to stay longer to clean up the storeroom. As he was about to be finished he heard a strange sound from the room where the spiders and snakes has their short-term accommodation.

He anxiously turned the handle of the door, expecting the worst. To his surprise the room was empty, albeit for his grandmother asleep on a small wooden chair. The noise has been her sleep-mumbling. But, Mike asked himself with an increasing level of panic, where were all the snakes and spiders? A crash exploded from the windows and he turned to see something he hadn't expected to see in a million years. 

My Blog

My Book Reviews

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

He anxiously turned the handle of the door, expecting the worst. To his surprise the room was empty, albeit for his grandmother asleep on a small wooden chair. The noise has been her sleep-mumbling. But, Mike asked himself with an increasing level of panic, where were all the snakes and spiders? A crash exploded from the windows and he turned to see something he hadn't expected to see in a million years. 

He rubbed his eyes, because what he see couldn’t be true. A pink gorilla with one of the pythons around his neck. Mike only gaze at him, for seconds or maybe hours, he lost his sense of time. The big anthropoid just stares back into Mikes eyes and then he say one word with a deep voice â€œfreedomâ€.  

Title should say NSFW, because I bursted out laughing....irl...

He rubbed his eyes, because what he see couldn’t be true. A pink gorilla with one of the pythons around his neck. Mike only gaze at him, for seconds or maybe hours, he lost his sense of time. The big anthropoid just stares back into Mikes eyes and then he say one word with a deep voice â€œfreedomâ€.  

And "freedom" it had, it started speaking in a British manner, mumbling something about tea and hippos. All of a sudden, the blue waffle toaster, bursted in flames. Mike realised his waffle were burnt.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

And Mike cried... he wept for years trapped and waffles burnt... he wept that he could not realise his own freedom without the aid of this majestic (if slightly off colour and remarkably well spoken) creature. He vowed that from this day... nay this very second forth his ways would change! He would right all the wrongs he had committed and live his life to the full! But first... a nap

And Mike cried... he wept for years trapped and waffles burnt... he wept that he could not realise his own freedom without the aid of this majestic (if slightly off colour and remarkably well spoken) creature. He vowed that from this day... nay this very second forth his ways would change! He would right all the wrongs he had committed and live his life to the full! But first... a nap

Or was he already napping? Just what was in this cleaning fluid anyways? As Mike slowly slid down the wall and pillowed his head on a bag of cat litter he really started to question his current body chemistry. The bear, python, spiders and his grandmother all looked at him with sympathy.

Human Adventurer

Spongebob_500.jpg

jus' sayin'...

...as they all merged together into Professor Snape in Nevilles Grandmas dress and... 'ARGH...' he cried suddenly, jerking awake, 'man that was crazy, i hate when lucid dreams go off on one' and then, turning to his right he saw Alan Rickman, staring at his ceiling, 'Innnnceptionnnn' he whispered, causing Mike to shoot awake, jumping off his bed to see, again, Alan Rickman. Startled Mike jumped backwards, hitting his head on the wall as he heard, 'you're not getting the hang of this are you boy?' muttered before he slipped off again.

...as they all merged together into Professor Snape in Nevilles Grandmas dress and... 'ARGH...' he cried suddenly, jerking awake, 'man that was crazy, i hate when lucid dreams go off on one' and then, turning to his right he saw Alan Rickman, staring at his ceiling, 'Innnnceptionnnn' he whispered, causing Mike to shoot awake, jumping off his bed to see, again, Alan Rickman. Startled Mike jumped backwards, hitting his head on the wall as he heard, 'you're not getting the hang of this are you boy?' muttered before he slipped off again.

Little did Mike know, that while be battled the fine line between reality and delusion, outside the shop things would never be the same. A magician, by the name of Mike, and who looked exactly like the pet shop owner Mike, was thundering down the road on a giant legged beast waving his wand and causing chaos. Buildings crumbled and electricity dazzled about, he was on a rampage of destruction... 

My Blog

My Book Reviews

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Little did Mike know, that while be battled the fine line between reality and delusion, outside the shop things would never be the same. A magician, by the name of Mike, and who looked exactly like the pet shop owner Mike, was thundering down the road on a giant legged beast waving his wand and causing chaos. Buildings crumbled and electricity dazzled about, he was on a rampage of destruction... 

as honey gushed out the beasts knees, quickly drowning the populace in blissfully sweet nectar, for Mike the Magician was the Master of the Bee! he had grown weary of the misuse and profiteering of his precious minions and had decided ENOUGH! his cry echoed across the land 'your rein of terror shall cease! mine own shall gather their pollen for themselves! no longer shall you interfere with the ways of the Apis'

(this is getting weird...)

as honey gushed out the beasts knees, quickly drowning the populace in blissfully sweet nectar, for Mike the Magician was the Master of the Bee! he had grown weary of the misuse and profiteering of his precious minions and had decided ENOUGH! his cry echoed across the land 'your rein of terror shall cease! mine own shall gather their pollen for themselves! no longer shall you interfere with the ways of the Apis'

(this is getting weird...)

Sadly the magician mike forgot why bees don't make the best city destroyers - the smoke from the burning buildings put his bee mount to sleep! As his mount dozed off several enterprising souls started scooping up honey to sell on eBay. Magician Mike, feeling slightly less magical without his mount and his wand running low, slunk off to the local pet store to mope with the ferrets.

Human Adventurer

Sadly the magician mike forgot why bees don't make the best city destroyers - the smoke from the burning buildings put his bee mount to sleep! As his mount dozed off several enterprising souls started scooping up honey to sell on eBay. Magician Mike, feeling slightly less magical without his mount and his wand running low, slunk off to the local pet store to mope with the ferrets.

but upon arriving he was accosted by Petshop Mikes guardian pink gorilla, 'no further!' the beast called, 'i shall not have you disturbing my master, now begone lest i fill your trousers with ferrets and command them to feed!' Magician Mike was now truly sad, all he wanted was to protect his bee peoples and now not even the ferrets would be his friends. 'Maybe i should just hang up my wand and go wandering' he mumbled, 'maybe then i'll find something worth doing with my powers' 

And. He. Did.

(that's right, I did that, just to post a comment about this all. Is someone compiling all of these? and as Timmy M posted, *stonedbob.jpg*, just sayin')

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Timmy M:

but upon arriving he was accosted by Petshop Mikes guardian pink gorilla, 'no further!' the beast called, 'i shall not have you disturbing my master, now begone lest i fill your trousers with ferrets and command them to feed!' Magician Mike was now truly sad, all he wanted was to protect his bee peoples and now not even the ferrets would be his friends. 'Maybe i should just hang up my wand and go wandering' he mumbled, 'maybe then i'll find something worth doing with my powers.

StephaneLandry:

And. He. Did.

Mike step out to the street, trade his wizard hat with a young girl for a baby turtle. With a new companion at his side and the hope to finding someone who needs his magic powers he start walking eastward.

must... resist... the pull... of... the... GRAMMAR NAZI! :P

Mike step out to the street, trade his wizard hat with a young girl for a baby turtle. With a new companion at his side and the hope to finding someone who needs his magic powers he start walking eastward.

and turned around realising he wanted to be going west and the only reason he went east was because he wasn't some mad american who had an inbuilt ability to know which point of the compass he was facing. As he waded through the setting honey he realised there WAS something he could do. so with a shout of 'eggbag bagegg!' a giant honey pot appeared and all the honey was cleaned from the street and into the pot

must... resist... the pull... of... the... GRAMMAR NAZI! :tongue:

and turned around realising he wanted to be going west and the only reason he went east was because he wasn't some mad american who had an inbuilt ability to know which point of the compass he was facing. As he waded through the setting honey he realised there WAS something he could do. so with a shout of 'eggbag bagegg!' a giant honey pot appeared and all the honey was cleaned from the street and into the pot

Now that the honey was no longer an issue, there was one important things to take care of; and that was pet shop Mike's grandmother, who and started this all off in the the first place. But she was not to be found at the pet shop, oh no, in fact she was not even to be found on this planet...

My Blog

My Book Reviews

Now that the honey was no longer an issue, there was one important things to take care of; and that was pet shop Mike's grandmother, who and started this all off in the the first place. But she was not to be found at the pet shop, oh no, in fact she was not even to be found on this planet...

Mike the magician stopped suddenly... why was he thinking of Mike the Petshop Owners grandmother? very strange... anyway carry on, can't be getting sidetracked, i've got good deeds to do!... besides that Gorilla's one badass ape, i'd get my ass handed to me on a plate by that thing

Sorry for my bad english at my previous post

Mike the magician stopped suddenly... why was he thinking of Mike the Petshop Owners grandmother? very strange... anyway carry on, can't be getting sidetracked, i've got good deeds to do!... besides that Gorilla's one badass ape, i'd get my ass handed to me on a plate by that thing

"Good deeds, good de... yes I will find the grandmother of Petshop Mike" self-talked Mike "even the Gorilla will like me after that but where should I start my search?"

"Where indeed?" he wondered. Then he realized the truth!

The truth was that she was abducted to another planet by the legendary bounty hunter: Bobby Fat! But how? And why?

Lever 3 Survivor - STR:5/DEX:2,75/STA:6/CON:3,5/WIS:3/CHA:1

Challenges: 1 | 2

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Robert Heinlein