Spazzing With Razzy

So, because of my nausea, the strength training in class in ADDITION to my routine workouts, I woke up very sore today and decided maybe... I should take it easy. Which turned out to work just fine, because by the time I'd puked my brains out, I had to get ready to go to class.

Then, I had a meeting after class, got home and had to wash the dogs (probably the last warm week we have of the year, so we had to squeeze it in.) After that, I had this ridiculous craving for a stirfry. Just a straight-up, vegetable stirfry.

So I made one! It includes the following:

1 red pepper

1 BIG yellow onion

3 green peppers

1 zucchini

1 yellow squash

4-5 carrots (from the garden)

carrot tops

It made a big stirfry. All of it, even the oregano and parsley, came from the garden, except for the onion and the red pepper. Let me tell ya -- homegrown carrots are the shit. You know how tasty parsnips are? Like a carrot 9000? That's how the homegrown carrots taste like. And the greens are the same. And no, they are not poisonous. Here's the result:

stirfry.jpg

Isn't it pretty? Lots of color and very delicious. Raz approved.

My dinner:

dinner.jpg

I might start posting pictures of my dinner, since I think that is the meal for the greatest risk of over-consumption. I know that vegetables kind of a free pass on calories, though. Even so, there is a wedding on the October 2nd, a friend of Jon's, and we've been invited. So I need to seriously stay ON THE DAMN BALL to lose enough weight in that time. I want to say goodbye to at least 5lbs.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 eggs (I've started frying my eggs with coconut oil instead of butter. The change in flavor is definitely noticeable. But if it will get rid of those 5lbs, I'm happy for it. However, I cannot change the olive oil for the rest of my cooking, as the change in flavor would be drastic and everyone would notice. I can even tell when my mom uses canola oil. Totally different.)

Light and fit yogurt

1 banana (they're going very ripe)

some coffee (with 1/4 cup milk and 1tbs creamer. For DOMS)

Dinner:

(see picture)

1/2 cup of beets

4oz of corned beef, I think

around 2 cups of garden veggie stir fry.

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

I've also started to make my workout a little more intense.

Workout (3 Circuits):

• 15 20lb jump squats
  • 12 explosive pushups
  • 20 30lb dumbbell deadlifts
  • 6 pullups
  • 30 5lb 'punches' (15 per arm, immediately after pullups)
  • 15 10lb reverse crunches
  • 8 T-stabilizations
  • 7 straight leg hanging leg raises

1 HOUR BIKE TIME

The gymnastics class has rather opened my eyes on a few things. Firstly, weight isn't everything -- endurance is important as well. So my goal is to be able to eventually do all these moves 20 times. Including the pull-ups. That'll be a long way off, no doubt, but it's something to shoot for. If I do a little more every week, it's well within the realm of possibility.

Also, I weighed myself yesterday morning: 127. Today 125.5. I know weight fluctuates, but it still is nowhere near to the 134. I'm still very pissed at that stupid ass doctor that doesn't realize weight changes throughout the day. Stupid bitch.

Consumption Log: (I was very hungry yesterday.... I think it was probably due to compounding the 1 hour bike ride immediately after the more intense workout. So, at the end of the day, I cooked up a little extra protein, and I think that did the trick.)

Breakfast:

omelet (2 eggs, 1/4 small yellow onion, 1.5oz green pepper)

several tablespoons of HM salsa (mostly tomato)

Lunch: Post Workout

None

Dinner:

2 slices of corned beef

a few chunks of beets

2 cups of garden stir fry (measured)

1/4 cup beet greens

AFTER:

1 pink lady apple (6oz)

1 egg

1/4 cup nuts

Well, what do you guys think? Is this a good direction?

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Sorry for the late update: as you know, D&D night tends to run late and when I got home, i went right to bed.

YESTERDAY:

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 hardboiled eggs (with mustard, because it's zero calorie)

1/4 cup beet tops (not very much left)

Dinner:

1 slice corned beef

a few pieces of beets

1 cup garden stirfry

1.25 cups of cabbage-zucchini stew (it has an onion, green peppers, tomatoes, 1 can of jalepeno tomatoes, 1/2 of a cabbage and 2lbs of zucchini (on medium zucchini. with oregano, parsley, garlic and worchestershire sauce for flavoring. I used up 2 mild italian sausages and 1lb of lean burger for meat.)

AFTER:

1 pink lady apple (6oz)

10 red grapes

BIKE TIME: 50 MINUTES

Today's Consumption Log: (date night)

Breakfast:

2 hardboiled eggs with mustard

coffee (some milk, 1tbs of creamer)

Lunch:

Panera Bread Fiji apple salad (half size)

1 cup of autumn squash soup (basically, butternut squash soup but it's very sweet. I think they use condensed milk.)

Dinner:

1.5cups of cabbage-zucchini stew

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

So, yesterday, gymnastics class amped up the conditioning and today I am so damn sore. I hurt. I ache. Everywhere. My abs still hurt and that's a damn hard thing to do. What actually hurts the most is my butt. Like, when you flex your butt and the muscles just to the side of what you 'sit' on.... right there. They freaking hurt. My arms hurt. I did not do a workout today. My body NEEDS the rest. But lord have mercy, I also need pain killers

Yesterdays Log:

breakfast:

3 eggs

coffee (1/4 cup milk, 1tbs creamer)

Lunch:

pink lady apple

Dinner: (came late because of an appointment; ended up eating around 9:30)

salad (1 bowl, and then I went and filled it half again)

1 kroger dolmata

1 kroger olive bar mushroom (garlic herb)

2 cups of cabbage-zucchini soup

1/3 cup mixed nuts (peanuts and almonds) I figured I'd need the protein.

It has been a day. All day I've just been exhausted. Utterly wiped out. I just want to sleep. So no workout. Not even biking. Just literally rest.

• Like 1

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Today's Log:

Breakfast:

2 jumbo eggs

1 light and fit yogurt

coffee (1/4cup milk, 1tbs coffee)

Dinner:

2.5 cups of cabbage zucchini stew

big salad, 2tbs feta cheese, 1 dolmata

coffee

Now, I logged all that into MFP, just logging in the lettuce for the salad because I put lots of crap in there like apple and onion and whatnot, but I always add about 10 calories on to the lettuce amount for that.

Shockingly, I only came up with about 600 calories. I was flabbergasted. That stew really fills you up, but I guess cabbage isn't too mighty in the calorie department. (I added the recipe into the MFP thing and measured out the servings with a cup, so it's as accurate as I can get it.) So, because I've been so sore and I know eating that little will NOT get rid of the fat, just make sure it persists, here's what I did:

Got another bowl of stew

cooked up 2 eggs

Now my total is 1,133 for the day. Not quite that 1200 but, I figured it'd be good since I'm still suspicious of that stew recipe. *narrows eyes* It just doesn't seem like it's dense enough, you know?

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Still sore from gymnastics today. I was thinking about doing some biking though, but when I went downstairs and back up to grab something from the cellar, the burn was bad. I think I'd better just let the muscles recover for another day, because yesterday was by no means a non-physical day. I was exhausted by the end.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

3 eggs

light and fit yogurt

coffee

Dinner:

4.5oz of lean turkey breast (so damn good, I had a huge craving for poultry)

3.5oz sweet potato

2 cups of cabbage zucchini stew

1tbs of whole cranberry sauce (fresh cranberries aren't in stores yet)

Snack:

6 little chunks of colby jack cheese maybe one ounce?

I think I'll add tricep dips to my workout, replacing the 'punch'. Doing 20 of those is quite brutal. If you doubt me, just try it after you've done pushups, and a rope climb, and a handstand. They'll be screaming.

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Well, I didn't do much today. Just rested, went to class, came back and... rested some more? I honestly didn't feel like I 'earned' my food, but a body wants what it wants. So it goes.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 jumbo eggs

light and fit yogurt

Dinner:

3oz sweet potato half

4oz lean turkey breast

a big salad with onion and apple (maybe 3 cups of lettuce?) with 1 tbs feta and 1 dolmada

1tbs whole cranberry sauce

And after all that, I started getting hungry again. Naturally, MFP says I only had 913 calories, even counting the coconut oil I cooked my eggs with. So I guess I'll go have an apple too. Maybe a coffee.

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Okay, so, updates. I've been trying to bump up calorie intake at breakfast because by the time I eat my fill at dinner and log everything into MFP, it says I'm drastically under my 1200 calories bare minimum. This is a bit annoying because it means I have to scramble and do something to make up by snacking, and there's so very few snacks that are good for you. So! Here's my log:

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 jumbo eggs (topped with)

1/4 cup of mexican style shredded cheese

light and fit yogurt

coffee

Dinner:

4oz turkey breast

1/4 cup mashed golden potatoes

salad. I got 2 big salads, with roughly 2tbs feta cheese, 6 olives.

Annnd that's it. I MIGHT get an apple later, but that's only if I get really nommish. I have a very busy day tomorrow, so I think I'll pass the coffee. Counting the coffee, that puts my breakfast at around 587 calories. My dinner: 422. As it should be! Yay~ Besides, without butter to give the eggs flavor, the cheese is a nice addition, at least to my tongue.

Also, I'm happy to report that there is success! In two weeks or so, I am now down to 123lbs. I covered the mirror so I wouldn't be judgy, but today I took a look and compared to my June pictures. I must say, I am now there! HELL YES. So, I'll be good and ready for the friends' wedding on Oct 2nd.

Also been working on the new workout scheme.

Workout:

• 15 20lb jump squats (I'm thinking of switching these to frog jumps, because those really kick ass. literally.)
  • 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 14 tricep dips (I could only manage 14 before my arms collapsed)
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations
  • 7 hanging leg raises (may bump this up to 10)

It doesn't look like much but it's pretty good for now. Oh, and before I forget:

Bike Time: 25 MIN

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

So, today was the first day of a local festival, the Pumpkinfest. Got up at 8. Watched the parade from 10 - 11:30, and then walked around the show and farmers market until 4:00. xD So, been moving a lot today, even if only just walking. I went with my friend and she handed me a little piece of a brownie covered in some kind of peanut butter spread; sold at the farmer's market and so it's all homemade. Even so, I figured that killed my sugar quota for the day. It wasn't more than a few bites, but still.... she handed it to me and I took it on automatic. That was stupid.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 eggs

3tbs mexican cheese shreds

light and fit yogurt

At The Fair:

brownie (see above)

4 little pretzel sticks

some animal crackers to sample some dip mixes

Dinner:

4oz turkey breast

maybe 6oz of giant zucchini smothered in homemade from scratch spaghetti sauce

After:

light and fit yogurt (because I was still hungry)

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Well, worked up a good sweat in gymnastics and dance today. So that's good. The wedding is getting closer and closer, so I'm staying on top of the eating. However, I HAD to make butternut squash soup today. I just had to. I was craving it SO DAMN BAD. It was ridiculous. And it was the most delicious thing I've had in weeks, I swear.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 eggs

light and fit yogurt

Lunch:

1 banana

Dinner:

oh...4.5oz chunk of zucchini smothered in spaghetti sauce

2.5 cups of BNS soup

rosted BNS seeds (which I'm still nomming on)

I actually used up only one line in my food log book. heh.

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Workout:

• 15 20lb jump squats (I'm thinking of switching these to frog jumps, because those really kick ass. literally.)
  • 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations
  • 7 hanging leg raises (may bump this up to 10)

Okay, I need some freaking applause here. Because when I got up this morning, my entire upper back hurt. Maybe from gymnastics, I dunno.

Then I sat up and holy shit, my abs hurt like a bitch. Don't know what the hell I did, but it hit some areas not used to that abuse. xD And you know what? I still did my workout! So *pounds fits on chest* TAKE THAT!

I just know I'm gonna be sorry in the morning though.

Anyway, cold air is coming in. So I gave away 2 cabbages and I hauled in 2 really big ones and spent most of my evening just hacking, cleaning, blanching and freezing them. I am freaking beat. I am tired.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 eggs

light and fit yogurt

coffee

Dinner:

2cups BNS soup (I put the recipe into MFP, suspiciously low calorie, though I think I'm lowballing the squash. But if I added more, then it woudn't bump the calorie count at all because, ya know, veggies)

1 mild italian sausage

2 or 3 oz of zucchini smothered in spaghetti squash

I dunno if I'm even eating enough or not these days. I dunno. I'm damn tired. I'm going to bed.

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Phew. So. Gymnastics and dance today. I was starving when I rolled up back home and that was at 4:45. I've been so busy lately and so damn tired that I couldn't drag myself out of bed to set up dinner in the crock pot. Yeah. And that soreness is persistent. So today is the first day I've actually eaten out because I had nothing but scraps for dinner and I just didn't have time to cook -- got homework to do.

So I took a quick shower before heading to town to eat and I must say, my perseverance has definitely paid off! Got my nice ass back, that's for sure. And I don't know if anyone knows this, but you will always look your leanest when you're really hungry. And I was looking very lean indeed. Wish I could've waited long enough to take a picture or weigh myself, just to show ya guys! (Eh, I'll take one tomorrow or Friday.) Good to know all my hard work got me to my goal in time for the wedding!

After the wedding though... I think I'll allow myself a cheat day now and then. I'm really starting to want a piece of chocolate now and then, or an extra piece of fruit. I've been 3 weeks totally clean (and I can totally try for 6, but oh man, the shit I'll get if I don't eat some wedding cake!), not a single cheat in sight (well, okay, there was one jelly bean.) And thanks to Adderall, I've been eating a deficit for all three weeks. I've lost quite a bit of weight. Haha! But still, sometimes at the end of a frantic week, you'd like a little bit of ice cream or a hard drink. A treat, even just a very occasional one.

....There's this darn giant Reese's egg from Easter and I wouldn't mind slicing it up and having some. Or even a darn s'more, it's the season and I'm feeling like one.

Okay, gotta stop now. I'm giving myself some cravings.

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 eggs

coffee

light and fit yogurt

Lunch:

banana

Dinner:

about 3/4 cobb salad at Lucas restaurant (it's a freaking HUGE salad, served on a platter and topped witch chicken breast and a medium egg and onion and 1/2 a tomato and a sprinkling of chedder cheese. I was so hungry, i damn near ate all of it.  I gotta picture I can upload of the remains :P)

4 bites (teaspoon) of rice pudding (my dad got it and I limited myself to just 4 bites.)

welp, I know I'm probably still in calorie deficit, especially since there's so little in lettuce, but i had plenty of chicken too. If I get hungry tonight, I'll just have myself a bowl of BNS soup! The only good thing from having less people at home to eat leftovers -- that soup is lasting longer! YAY!

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Still really sore today. Ouch. My upper back hasn't changed and at least the abs stop hurting into the day, but once I wake up they let me know nothing's changed. I wish I had some Tiger Balm. *sigh*

Very tired today, stayed up all night working on homework. Got a few hours of sleep then had to get up early to throw dinner in the crock pot. Still got my workout in though! Tomorrow is the rehearsal for the wedding, but I'll have time to practice my dancing stuff, so burn calories that way, woooo~

Workout:

• 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations
  • 8 hanging leg raises (may bump this up to 10)

Consumption Log:

breakfast:

2 eggs

coffee

1/2 light and fit yogurt

Lunch (after workout)

the other half of the yogurt

Dinner:

Utsuput! (Belgian dish, pork loin in crock pot with potatoes, carrots, onions and seasoning)

Cabbage

carrots and onions

3-4oz of lean and tender pork

3 small chunks of beets

2 cups of BNS soup!

I didn't have any potatoes.

Phew, it was a good meal, but I'm staying strong to my policy of having only one plate at dinner. Tomorrow, I might finish of the soup or the leftover salad from the other night for breakfast. I dunno. I don't want to screw up this close to the darn wedding date xD

It's really damn lonely out here guys. You still there?

Also, I picked the one and only watermelon from my garden today. We went and weighed it on the bathroom scale. it comes in at 32lbs and 12oz. I have a picture that I'll post on my phone. IT'S HUGE!

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

I'm here.  I haven't known what to say.  I'm glad you're still hitting your workouts hard.

Yaay! [hugs] Well, even that much makes me feel good. ^_^ Thank you, Sloth~

I'm in awe of what little you eat, especially at lunch time! How do you do it, I starve myself shitless if I don't have a proper lunch!  :nightmare:

Lol, well, I'd be lying if I said it was through sheer willpower alone. The Adderall helps, for sure. It literally suppresses my hunger like you wouldn't believe. If I can actually feel hunger pangs while on Adderall, I know that I would normally be curled up around my stomach from the hunger pain. :\

Often my lunch is merely something I bolt down between classes, which is why I favor bananas and fruit or cheese. Gives me the energy to keep going. Otherwise, I usually find that lunch would be too much for me, I'm not hungry for an actual meal. (Maybe a salad, because they are so low calorie, but yeah....) I usually eat around 9:30AM and dinner is around 6:30-7PM. In between, I don't get REALLY hungry, not for anything more than a snack. If I do eat more, I feel sluggish and bloated and don't eat at dinner.... which makes me really hungry around 10:00 and makes me prone to snacking on bad things! O_O So I usually just wave at lunch as I go by.

Also, I do have a metric ton of protein at breakfast, come to think of it. Coffee (which I always use with a 1/4cup of milk (measured!) ) eggs, and yogurt (which is more protein.) That's a lot of protein right there. It keeps me kicking throughout the day, that's for sure. I don't even start to actually feel hungry until 6:00PM, with that breakfast.

OKAY! So, it's been a while, but boy has it been busy. The wedding was beautiful. But I hate hard-soled men's shoes. Apparently 'hard soled' means 'perfectly smooth plastic.' As my fiance was going down the church stairs (he was in the wedding party, one of the groomsmen) his foot rolled right out from under him on the tile. He couldn't grab the rail because he had his jacket in his other hand -- the mother of the bride made it VERY SPECIFIC that they were not to wear their jackets in the car, lest they wrinkle. So he landed hard on his foot on the step below and his foot slid right out from under him like a buttered eel. And he landed hard on it again. He twisted his ankle really good. Just to put this in perspective: I was in 4-inch heels and I was doing better on the tile stairs than he was.

Of course, what does this mean? It means I couldn't dance with my fiance at the wedding. >:( Made me very unhappy.

The reception was the full monte: I heard the wedding cost was something like 14grand. DAYUM. However, my fiance and I left early. Why?

There was a creeper.

And I don't mean the Minecraft type, I mean the human creepy, undressing-you-with-his-eyes type. I was wearing the red dress you've all probably seen by now. Sheathe, with ruching up one side, it's a nice dress. I went with one of the guests at my table to the open bar to get a class of wine.

As we stood there, waiting for the guy to pour the wine, this guy standing at the bar with a beer in hand turns around and looks at me. I didn't make eye contact, but I saw him look me up and down with this look on his face like, "Damn, I want to tap that." And let me be very clear, it's very flattering and all if a guy notices you and looks appreciative. But this was a leer in the truest sense of the word. This guy was visibly undressing me with his eyes and he had that look like he was hanging at the bar to get some ass. And his opening line wasn't smooth either. After he had truly eyeballed me openly -- he wasn't being discrete, it was as subtle as a Mack truck -- he goes, "Hi!"

And I said, "Hi!" brightly back. Then my drink came, I grabbed it and walked back to my table.

Then I was truly not blessed with luck this day because it turns out this creeper sat right behind me at the table next to mine. I mean, right behind me. He could've reached out and tapped my shoulder.

So, as the first dances start (mom and son, dad and daughter) we're all watching. But I see this guy keep throwing looks at me over his shoulder. Sneaky little looks. Like I said, it's nice to be noticed, very flattering, makes all my hard work in eating clean and exercising validated but.... this guy had no class. It's one thing to be appreciative, another to be openly lewd about it.

But this gets worse.

Remember I told you my fiance couldn't dance because of his ankle? Well, I didn't know how bad it was until the dance floor opened up. And I wanted to drag him out to dance but he demurred. So I stood by my table and he just stood in place while I did a few dance steps, just trying to get in some fun. I had told him about this creepy guy earlier. As I danced (did a few cha-cha steps) my fiance's face suddenly gets furious and he grabs me and pushes me behind him.

Apparently, Mr. Creeper had been looking at my ass (even though I had put on my long dress shell) and his expression was less than... shall I say, appropriate? And then he stared at my fiance openly in what I can only say was a very challenging manner. I know a lot of this sounds sketchy but the body language was very clear. The guy was acting like he didn't care if I was engaged or not, or if my fiance was there, he'd move in without blinking.

I mean, come on. You're at a wedding. Show some class, for God's sake.

We told the groom about this guest. Turns out, it was his uncle. *sigh* So yeah. We left early before anything happened and it really had me bummed because I wanted to use some of my dance moves I've been learning.

ANYWAY!

In other news, here is a picture of the MASSIVE BEHEMOTH watermelon produced by my garden.

WATERMELON.jpg

That Goliath there weighs in at 32lbs and 12oz. Nearly 33 pounds. I don't know what to do with the damn thing. Any watermelon recipes? Heh heh...

Oh, and before I forget, expect to see some pictures of me as a zombie. This weekend, I'm going to be dancing with most of my jazz class in some dinner benefit thing. The theme is 'Old Monster Movies.' So for the entertainment value, the jazz students have been taught the Thriller dance (well, a good chunk of it rather) and we will be in costume and makeup and do this dance for the event! ^_^ YAY EXTRA CREDIT!

It sounds fun, so I signed up. And then I practiced that dance until I have it down in my sleep. Lotsa fun! Tomorrow or Thursday, I will go to the thrift store and get some clothes to mess up for the costume. They'll be doing hair and makeup at the actual show for us, so that's already taken care of!

That is this Saturday, so wish me luck. I expect it to be a lot of fun! I've already started working on my zombie scream.

Also:

Workout:

• 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations

Bike time: 35min

My only sins today and last night were some peanut butter. -_- But on top of the wedding cake and the cake my fiance brought over from a coworker's bday, and the chinese take out when we helped a friend close up the pool..... yeah. I'm not happy about that bit.

• Like 2

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

So... diet had a bit of a crash and burn last two days, and I got food poisoning out of it so there you go. Lesson learned. Going back on strict clean tomorrow because I still feel like total shit and sipping a little bit of Coke is the only thing keeping my stomach from turning inside out and is the only thing I can keep down to boot. So yeah.

The benefit dinner/dance was FREAKING AWESOME. My costume was the best BY FAR. In fact, I has pictures.

http://s16.postimg.org/qmofushh1/zombie.jpg

Here's the whole tamale. I went and scared the fiance with it. That fake blood all over my face? I made that. Super good recipe and I was by far the goriest zombie there. FREAKING FUN!

http://s3.postimg.org/ytvopni83/zombie_makeup.jpg

This is a close-up shot of the make up they applied. The theatre makeup students did it for us and unfortuantly I didn't get a very good one. So I didn't turn out as ghastly rotten as I wanted, but the blood made up for it.

and my favorite pic:

http://s7.postimg.org/w8kovmeuj/zombie_ribs.jpg

That isn't painted on the shirt, that's painted on my rib cage. And yes, I did do that myself using white cream makeup, lipstick and black eye shadow, with a dash of fake blood for good measure. I was actually better than that makeup chick. Looks ghastly, right? Ha! Man I had so much fun.

I made 4 people scream, too! I would come up behind them at the table in total silence and then make like I was chomping for their neck closer and closer and closer until someone motioned for them to look in my direction. And then they saw my bloody face with bloody teeth and I'd do my necromorph scream and they'd shriek and oh man, it was so much fun. Never broke character either, I was having so much fun. At least a dozen pictures were taken with me. A whole table -- about seven people -- got a group picture with me in the middle about to chomp a ladies neck.

Man, that was a lot of fun. Got some good food too. They had this stirfry with shrip, spinach, mushrooms, green onions and little cherry tomatoes. Super good. Filling. And I did have chocolate mousse but they were in these itty bitty tiny cones. I'll admit, the chocolate covered strawberries were very delicious.

Anyway, i feel shitty and got homework to do and my tits are dragging I'm so tired. So, now you're all caught up and clued in. Yays~

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Workout:

• 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations

Bike time: 55min

Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

2 jumbo eggs

coffee

light and fit yogurt

Lunch:

1 banana

Dinner:

approx 3 cups of cabbage-zucchini stew

green beans

After:

triple zero yogurt. Coconut cream! (dessert! I ate it nibble by nibble over like an hour)

Cabbage-Zucchini Stew

1lb of mild italian sausage meat

1/2 cabbage (I used approximately 3.5lbs I have some big cabbage.)

2 cans of petite diced tomatoes

1 can of jalapeno diced tomatoes

1 BIG zucchini (approx. 1lb)

about 4-5 celery stalks

1 big onion

1/4cup Worcestershire sauce

dillweed (to taste)

parsley

oregano (to taste)

at least 3 cloves of garlic

Directions:

I'm not sure you really NEED directions for this. It's all pretty simple. Start with browning the meat with a few bits of diced garlic to enhance the flavor. Then add the tomatoes and, when you've got the cabbage all cleaned and ready, throw that in too. Add in your spice and Worsh sauce early so the flavors sink into all the veggies.

Now would be a good time to add your other veggies as you prep them. Just let it simmer along and it'll do fine.

Make sure you slice and saute your onion in a SEPARATE PAN first and then dump it in when things are starting to look soft in the stew. This prevents your onion from turning bitter and mushy.

Make sure you keep a lid on it at all times. Trust me, if you do, you won't need to add any water to this recipe at all, and thus make it even tastier! (No dillution.)

If you have some favorite spices you want, throw those in too. I don't see how a touch of cinnamon could go wrong, or even chili powder if you're feeling adventurous. All the base veggies do is add flavor and the rest simply lend themselves with whatever spice you put in.

If you don't have or want to use italian sausage meat, then make sure you add some fennel seed to the recipe. It just gives it that extra nummienes. (Is that a word? A screw it, it's a word now)

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Workout:

• 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations

Bike time: 20 min

Consumption Log (Wednesday)

Breakfast:

2 eggs

light and fit yogurt

coffee

Dinner: (went out to eat because fiance wussed out on his cooking lesson)

small salad w/ ginger dressing

chicken teryiaki (I only had half, about 1 chicken breast on a bed of sliced brassica)

1 small bowl of miso soup

10 pieces of sushi

Consumption Log Today:

breakfast:

2 eggs

light and fit yogurt

coffee

Dinner:

1/2 of a sweet potato (maybe 3oz?) w/ some leftover curry veggies as stuffing

about 2 cups of cab-zuc stew.

2 small slices of chicken breast from last night

2 tsp of rice

about 2 bites of a square of cake and that's it. I'm tired of the damn thing floating in the fridge! If no one eats it by tomorrow, I'll toss it.

Phew, so, it's been a busy few days. Mid terms are coming up and so is the cold weather and I just dug up some sweet potatos today. Teh ones in the baskets turned out to be pretty much crap. not big enough, I guess. The one in the ground provided some monsters! Or at least they would've been if something hadn't nibbled them into husks. so.... yeah. That was pretty much a waste of freaking time. I think I got a total of 2 actual, whole sweet potatoes out of the whole thing. I'll dig up the other plant tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. (sigh)

I'm SUPER enjoying my dance class by the way. A classmate and I actually told the instructor that we wished his class was 3 hours long and not just 50 minutes xD It'd be long, but man it'd be so worth it. So much fun! So, if anyone out there ever wonders what kind of dance class they take, I assure you that jazz is where it's at. SUPER. FREAKING. FUN!

• Like 1

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Just catching up with your thread. Fantastic as always. Love the zombie look!  You  are gorgeous, in your photos you look strong and fit. Even if you did make some choices you wish you hadn't,  you have worked really hard and should be proud of yourself. It happens, we all give in some times, that's fine, now you are hitting your goals again, which doesn't surprise me at all.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Just catching up with your thread. Fantastic as always. Love the zombie look!  You  are gorgeous, in your photos you look strong and fit. Even if you did make some choices you wish you hadn't,  you have worked really hard and should be proud of yourself. It happens, we all give in some times, that's fine, now you are hitting your goals again, which doesn't surprise me at all.

8D Thank you so much! I kinda danced about giddily when I read this, but I'll admit I just got out of my gymnastics class, so some left-over energy may have spilled in there. ^_______^ You have made my day!

I am quite proud of my zombie costume, I won't deny that! Don't bother cutting slashes and holes if you're making one, just go straight for the cheese grater and tear the clothes up like you mean business. And the fake blood recipe is excellent and it keeps well. It really gives it that extra gruesome touch. I had SO MUCH FUN scaring the pants off people that I'm hosting a Halloween party this year.

It does feel very good to be back on the horse again! Bleh. I just feel so lackluster and mopey when I'm not exercising enough or eating well. My whole attitude just lifts when I'm on target and knocking it out of the park. As I have a struggled with depression for most of my life, I can say that feeling alone is worth remodeling my whole lifestyle. I've only been doing this for about a year and half, but I've never been happier in my life than in those months.

HELL YEAH, FITNESS!

xD Okay, that energy is still seeping in so I won't ramble on like an Army recruiter.

I do, however, have to get you guys caught up and clued in. Firstly, Saturday:

Workout:

• 12 explosive pushups
  • 6 pullups
  • 20 30lb deadlifts
  • 15 10lb reverse crunch
  • 8 T-stabilizations

Bike time: 20 min

I don't have my log book on me right now, or else I would put the consumption log here.

Sunday Consumption Log:

Breakfast:

coffee

Lunch/Dinner

got a bento box with our pre-marriage counselor couples (My fiance and I are taking a pre-marriage class. It's like a prep course for marriage; "here's the issues that we bring into a marriage, here's how they hurt us and why they hurt us, here's how to recognize and avoid/understand these issues." That sorta thing. There are married couples that act as counselors for every engaged couple in the class, and so we had a kind of working lunch with them.)

small salad w/ginger dressing

bowl of miso soup

(I even peeled the batter off the tempura vegetables. When my counselors saw me doing that, they followed suit. xD)

Dinner:

Got home super late, but still wasn't hungry. Had about a 1/2cup of mixed nuts (mostly almond and peanuts) because I figured that I probably needed it but didn't feel hungry. That happens.

So there ya go! I do enjoy Japanese food. It fills you up without weighing you down, you know? You don't get up feeling like you have a big rock in the bottom of your stomach. This was the first time I'd ever had a bento box and it was delicious! Very affordable too. My fiance and I will definitely be patronizing that place again.

So, I do have a concern:

My gymnastics mid-term.

It scares me. We have to create a floor routine 1 minute long, set to music, with only 5 basic skills and some dance choreography. Now I could be suuuuper smooth and make it holiday themed and throw in a bunch of the Thriller dance I learned. I fully intend to do this. The PROBLEM is that I have a small and cramped living room to practice in.

And... I have no idea how to even BEGIN putting together a routine.

The writing class and the dance class, I'm not worried about. But this one is terrifying me.

• Like 2

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

I'm the same way, I struggle with seasonal depression and anxiety, but when I eat better and exercise life is SO much better. I think that is fantastic that you have a couple to mentor you!

Have you checked out Raptron's thread in assassins? She does adult gymnastics. I bet she could give you some pointers on putting together a routine.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27