Seeking buddy (or buddies) for the 90lbs weight loss journey!

Braging time! I got up to work an hour earlier today to get to the gym before work so I could start my jogging-routine! YAY ME! I gave my dad and me a race for christmas, the look on his face was priceless! So we are going to jogg for 5 km and I need to get into shape for that. And since I can't loose to my dad...well....I just need to get this party started, don't I? ;)

*does the happydance*

• Like 2

And todays gratuitous pat on my own back is............

I have had 4 different people tell me I am loosing weight in the last few days! Now, sadly, I have not lost any more, but something must be happening.

• Like 3

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

And todays gratuitous pat on my own back is............

I have had 4 different people tell me I am loosing weight in the last few days! Now, sadly, I have not lost any more, but something must be happening.

*high five* Good to hear Scott. Keep it up. :D

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I've been having a difficult time with this challenge. I found out last week I have a herniated disc in my lower back, that is why I have had near crippling sciatic pain for over 2 weeks now. And then I had an adverse reaction to the medication my Dr put me on, so my brain has been groggy and body has been weak. I've been in an out of so many doctor's office this past week that I am sick of them. I am very discouraged :(  I have been doing well on my yoga challenge tho. But all this mess is affecting my other quests.  :(

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

I've been having a difficult time with this challenge. I found out last week I have a herniated disc in my lower back, that is why I have had near crippling sciatic pain for over 2 weeks now. And then I had an adverse reaction to the medication my Dr put me on, so my brain has been groggy and body has been weak. I've been in an out of so many doctor's office this past week that I am sick of them. I am very discouraged :(  I have been doing well on my yoga challenge tho. But all this mess is affecting my other quests.   :(

Atleast you still not giving up on this challenge. And getting something done is better than nothing.

Hope you feel better though.

tumblr_lqwum0SQ2Y1qa601io1_500.gif

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

So holding my self accountable here, I haven't been to to gym in over a week since the tooth was extracted. I've been doing really well with my soda intake. I however have not set foot on a scale since the start of challenge.

So tonight I commit to go to the gym tonight and weight train. I also commit to doing one Burpee for every day it's been since my last workout. And if I fall through and don't go or follow through with any aspect of this then I will then I will send the kaelvan (the arbitrary last person who posted) a $25 gift card.

Cause I suck at following through if they're aren't distinct consequences and accountability. I also really need to get back on the horse I can still make all my goals if I start now.

• Like 1

So holding my self accountable here, I haven't been to to gym in over a week since the tooth was extracted. I've been doing really well with my soda intake. I however have not set foot on a scale since the start of challenge.

So tonight I commit to go to the gym tonight and weight train. I also commit to doing one Burpee for every day it's been since my last workout. And if I fall through and don't go or follow through with any aspect of this then I will then I will send the kaelvan (the arbitrary last person who posted) a $25 gift card.

Cause I suck at following through if they're aren't distinct consequences and accountability. I also really need to get back on the horse I can still make all my goals if I start now.

I think I will need to find an accountability buddy to send munnies to as well (because maybe that is the only way I can do it.) Or better yet, donate money to a group/cause that I oppose. THAT would get me moving!

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

Hey all! I'm Katie. Am I too late to join the party? 

Welcome Katie!

I went to the gym, i did all 10 burpees and hated every minute of it and then i did a weights work out. Took a photo of my toe shoes while in the leg press, which ill send to one of you guys if we can skype soon. Which reminds me when are we gonna skype ya'll?

I am back at school so I can skype now if people want to do that. I would find it helpful for me to talk with you guys every so often. Is anybody interested? If so, how often, what day and what time?  We could also possibly pick maybe every week, 2 weeks, or a month and then when that week comes up, decide what specific day. Sorry if it sounds confusing. 

I think I will need to find an accountability buddy to send munnies to as well (because maybe that is the only way I can do it.) Or better yet, donate money to a group/cause that I oppose. THAT would get me moving!

I think there's an app for that...forget what it's called though

I haven't skyped in years because something as simple as the sound it makes when emd a call digs up old sad emotions from when my husband and I were thousands of miles apart for months at a time. Long distant relationships are emotionally difficult.  :upset:

So I will pass on the skype for now, lol. If that is ok. :)

Doesn't have to be Skype. Maybe something else?

Hey all! I'm Katie. Am I too late to join the party? 

8jKmTBs.gif

And you will realize soon enough I use gifs too much

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I haven't skyped in years because something as simple as the sound it makes when emd a call digs up old sad emotions from when my husband and I were thousands of miles apart for months at a time. Long distant relationships are emotionally difficult.  :upset:

So I will pass on the skype for now, lol. If that is ok. :)

Saaaaaame. I still use Skype to keep up with some friends, but my husband and I did the long distance thing for 4 years... so. Yeah. It's rough. :|

• Like 1

Ah so there is at least a 7 hour timedifference then. Here it is 14.14 right now. So it might pose a problem to be able to skype with that timedifference :/

Damn it Sweden, you're messing us up lol.

We could assign people together to check up on each other.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Im in Arizona, and we are currently on mountain standard time. State wise Hawaii and Arizona are the weird kids who dont follow daylight savings time. That aside, the best days for me to skype are Thursday amd fridays im avialable all day! So if people want to skpye me just message me to get my screenname, if you havent already!

Damn it Sweden, you're messing us up lol.

We could assign people together to check up on each other.

giphy.gif

Yup! Those pesky viking-genes, always have to be so darn special all the time. ;P

But yeah, a little supportgroup or someone to be accountable to could be good. At least for me. :) I would very much appreciate it. :)