Moved from the muscle boards... trying to maintain!

whoa whoa whoa ok you people are all changing your names and such and screwing with me.. its been probably a year since I last was on this site haha. Darwin I'm still gunna call you darwin :P

low down on where I've been....

divorced my husband, left WA state and moved back home to MA. Got my own place in a quiet town and got a job as a field chemist doing cool chemist stuff in the field (descriptive, I know). Recently, my hours changed and now I have a lot more time to actually get to the gym, and I found this awesome gym with a lifting platform and bumper plates <33333 so I've reignited my passion for lifting, not that it ever went away, I just didn't have the opportunity to lift like I did in WA when that's all I did. 

So where I am now.. halfway done with my MA in Intelligence (terrorism studies) and flirting with the idea of a PhD if life isn't doing anything special when I graduate in Feb. 

I workout 3-5 times a week, depending on my work schedule. Different hours everyday so its kinda iffy. I lost my gainzzz on alot of my lifts, but this is where I am right now.. compared to my old maxes. although my lifts are steadily increasing, which is awwwwwwwesomeeeeee

DL- 245 (current max) 300 (old max) 

Squat 200 (current max) 210 (old max.. i think)

PC 135 (current) 165 (old) -- this one is difficult to gain quickly because alot of relearning and getting comfortable was needed

Snatch 105 (current) 125 (old) --- this one is killing me, been at 105 for WEEKSSSKSDJFHASKDJFHAKSDHF

and I'm also benching @85lbs just to help with my pushups

which brings me to yes, I still am in the military (EOD tech) and i got my SGT (E5) rank earlier this year. My contract ends in April but I'm still playing with the idea of reenlisting, not sure yet. 

still trying to get a contract job overseas... minimum progress..

got a dog!!!! german shepherd mix.. but she doesn't like working out with me so its more like i need to drag her for runs lol.

also, I've been eating clean again (fully clean for 3 weeks now), which i think is why NF popped up and I was like oh hey, i should track this stuff! I'm starting a carb-cycle routine written up for me by an actual body-builder in order to get me more cut. So we shall see how that goes. 

I'm still 145.. I look the same.. lol 

how have all of you been! Its been so long!!!

• Like 2

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5

Glad to have you back.

I saw the dog pics a while back on fb. Looks like you got yourself a fine mutt there.

As for me, I got my total to 1000! but gained 30# in the process. And I'm ditching my PhD. I'm leaving grad school in a month. I just decided it's time to move on.

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--