Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! This is day one for my accountability.

I need to loose 25lbs before 11/16/2018 because I have a senior piano recital around then! I don't want to have to worry about my weight when I also have to memorize an hour's worth of music :( 

I plan to log my meals, workouts, piano goals, hygiene, and chores! 

so if there's anyone out there...Please Keep Me Accountable!!!

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann

Workout Day 1: I plan to do 2 minutes of stretches, 2 minutes jump rope, 30 sec planks, and 5 push-ups. Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 3 times! 

Meal Day 1: Vegan Omleat (breakfast), Mangoes (snack), Korean Rice noodles (lunch), and Spicy Salad Bowl (dinner).

Mission Log: I followed my workout goal for today ...but the food not so much. :( I will tomorrow! :) 

Chore Tracker: I spent one hour cleaning.

Week Long Goals: To loose at least 3lbs!

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann

Workout Day 2: I plan to do 2 minutes of stretches, 2 minutes of jump rope, 35 sec planks, 8 push-ups, and 8 beginner Hindu squats. Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 3 times!

Meal Day 2: Blueberry yogurt (breakfast), Grapefruit (snack), Vegan Jalapeno Popper Sandwich (lunch), Baked chicken and rice (dinner)

Mission Log: I am soo sore right now! I didn't know I had muscles until they started to yell at me... but I'm looking forward to the goals I have set for myself. In addition to this, I'm actually making meals plans AND cooking healthy foods that taste great! This journey has just begun baby!!! 

ME!

Piano Goals: I've also decided to make my piano goals/logs here. So here is an ongoing list of things I plan to learn for fun. All of these pieces will be played at an advanced level so that way I can appropriately challenge myself. :listening_headphone (I'm only in my 20s but I love all different types of music from different eras of time :))

• My Favorite Things
  • You've Got a Friend in Me
  • Once Upon a Dream
  • Tale as Old as Time
  • Once Upon a December
  • Nutcracker Theme
  • Color of the Wind
  • Go the Distance
  • You'll Be In my Heart
  • Isn't She Lovely
  • A Thousand Years
  • You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman
  • Only You
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow
  • So What?!
  • Respect
  • Stormy Weather
  • River Deep, Mountain High
  • Can't Help Falling in Love
  • My Heart Will Go On
  • Titanic: Rose's Theme
  • I've Had the Time of My Life
  • Too Close
  • At Last
  • Hello
  • Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
  • Shinku No Fetarythm by Kanon Wakeshima
  • Lolitawork Libretto by Kanon Wakeshima
  • Kajitsu no Keikoku by Kanon Wakeshima
  • Kuroneko to Pianist no Tango by Kanon Wakeshima
  • Happy Birthday in the style of Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Jazz, and Rag styles
  • Dizzy Fingers
  • Love Will Lead You Back
  • Through the Years
  • How Did You Know
  • What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
  • Unchained Melody
  • Far Away
  • Phantom of the Opera Theme

tumblr_oq72ubYeIF1w4vl4to1_250.jpg

Hi there! I found you, and I'll be following along :)

giphy.gif.2421043ea5f823e23751dd9df09aacb7.gif

• Thanks 1

La esperanza del fénix puede abrirse camino a través de los cielos del desierto y aún desafiar el rencor de la fortuna; revivir de las cenizas y levantarse.

Miguel de Cervantes

SeraphinaLevel 3 scrub.

Seraphina Rises [Battle Log] | Drawing on the Power of Plants [Vegan Recipe Book]

Seraphina Might Be Using Magic [Still a Ranger, Promise] || Past Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3

Workout Day 3: I plan to do 3 minutes of stretches and walk three miles!

Meal Day 3: Fasted through breakfast, Mongolian beef and a salad and a bowl of rice (lunch and dinner)

Chore Tracker Day 3: I plan to clean for an hour and a half in the kitchen and my room.

Piano Log Day 3: I'm spending at least three hours on the piano for an upcoming test!!!

Mission Log: I accomplished the chores and meals but I need to get my exercise in for the day... but it's really hard today because some chocolate cookies are calling my name!!!!!

tumblr_p0krvg3CCS1vikcwho1_500.giflegion-strength-and-conditioning: âTrying to maintain a balanced life is not easy, and it will never be easy until you prioritize your health. Life is much easier to deal with when your body feels good. Eating clean food, working out regularly, and...

TBC... ...

2 hours ago, Rubik'sCat said:

I came here from the "Sandwich Help" thread. I'll follow to check out your progress. The more the merrier. Stay motivated.

Hi Rubik'sCat! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm glad that your here! Let me know if there's anything I can help motivate you with. We're all buddies here! :encouragement:

Oh yeah!!!

Mission Log part 2: YAYY! I didn't give into the cookies. And here where I live it's 2pm so I'm done eating for the day. That way I'm getting into my intermittent fasting! I've just printed the fasting chart from NF and I'm planning to continue this because I feel GREAT! Also, I've just complete my stretches and walked two miles. So I didn't quite meet my entire walking goal but I'm planning to do it tomorrow!

foreverfitness-: âNote to myself: When I eat like crap, I certainly do feel like crap â¹ï¸ð« âImage result for exercise is the reward for your body not punishment

Mission log: It's 3 am here and I'm about to go run-on a treadmill- for three miles! Man this is rough...

tumblr_o6btgb8HWO1ufpl4eo1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZRqwIv8URJNwVfu4A9usb2oZePZ3wHjR9lcXf4R1VP7QBgzmR

TBC... ...

Thanks Rubik'sCat! It was rough. Especially during finals week during the university life. So I decided to look up healthy but cool lunches from around the world so I can be nutritious while trying to survive finals week. 

This was interesting though that I found: School Lunches from Around the World.

tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo2_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo1_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo6_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo8_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo5_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo4_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo7_540.png tumblr_nhvsv8tAKI1qzprlbo3_540.png

I'M BACK! Life has been hectic but I'm back and better than ever. 

tumblr_njzcii0SFI1se679oo1_1280.jpg

Mission Log: So I walked 2 miles and ran the last mile! However, I need be more strict with my food choices. 

blulin73: âEveryday is a fresh start. Improve on yesterday and build a better tomorrow â This will become my life motto! 

(P.S. the accomplishments on the picture are not mine sadly...but they are goals! :) )

Workout Log: Run two miles, horse walk, and beginner lizard walk.

Meal Log: lean cut steak sandwich on whole-grain, two boiled eggs, and a spinach and carrot salad (eat a really big lunch and fast for the rest of the day)

Chore Log: fold the ginormous load of laundry I had build up since finals week.

Piano Log: practice my work pieces for an hour.

Mission Log: PHEW! This has been a really productive day!!! I not only met my exercise goals (yes, including my two mile run-although there were times I did stop for a breather in between the last few laps). But also, my meal plan BABY! I didn't fold everything but I made a serious dent in my clothes. But wait there's more, I met my goal for piano! Although, I did low ball my piano log goal. So I'll have to make it bigger and harder tomorrow. But overall, I feel like Wonderwoman.

tumblr_o60oduA8KY1t5l2xjo1_500.jpggenerationintrovert: âDusting off and moving upward âtumblr_p4omijldvC1qi21tbo1_1280.png

I'm sorry... but this is seriously how I feel right now! :) 

tumblr_n7y3l9eSqS1s3gkzko1_500.giftumblr_p4d2djX6ds1s7ro9fo1_1280.jpg

Workout Log: run two miles, alternate pull ups, AMRAP jump rope, 30 sec plank, 5 push ups  

Meal Log: rice pilaf with bbq meatballs with spinach and chicken soup (I like the eating one big meal a day) 

Piano Log: practice piano for two hours minimum. 

Mission Log: AWH YEAH JACK! I followed my workout log. I'm happy to report that I did the alternate pulls ups (only 5 but hey I'm happy), I did 45 jumping jacks, 1 minute plank, and 5 push ups!!! I'm currently involved a plank challenge and pushup challenge! I'm excited and already winded! Seriously, this getting healthy lifestyle change is addicting in the coolest way! I feel great, my priorities are in order, and more! This is great. :):D 

Links for the challenges I'm currently doing: http://www.health.com/fitness/this-50-push-up-challenge-will-transform-your-body-in-30-days and https://brightside.me/inspiration-health/i-took-the-30-day-plank-challenge-and-heres-what-happened-253410/   

grandenoirceur: âTruest thing Iâve found in weight loss â Yes!!!tumblr_ovvzenB84Q1ww3h3wo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nur4fgIMhB1t5l2xjo1_500.jpg

So the NF bug has finally bitten me! I'm going to create my own personal challenge! Anyone who wants to join me on this quest will be welcomed but I'm planning on it to be a five week long challenge. This has come about because I think the goals that I want and the challenges I'm interested in will be more useful to me if I put them all under one roof. That way, I won't be going back and forth between challenges :P . I will keep this journal open along the way of my personal challenge! 

tumblr_p4d72kHc8l1s7ro9fo1_500.jpg

Well, I've done it. I've posted my first personal challenge under Warriors/present challenges. It's called Fandom Fitness Challenge! I start Monday and I'm already stoked :) 

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108113-fandom-fitness-challenge-aka-amazon-ninjas-fist-personal-challenge/  

Image result for psych tap manImage result for psych gif

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, Amazon Ninja said:

So the NF bug has finally bitten me! I'm going to create my own personal challenge! Anyone who wants to join me on this quest will be welcomed but I'm planning on it to be a five week long challenge. This has come about because I think the goals that I want and the challenges I'm interested in will be more useful to me if I put them all under one roof. That way, I won't be going back and forth between challenges :P . I will keep this journal open along the way of my personal challenge! 

tumblr_p4d72kHc8l1s7ro9fo1_500.jpg

Ohh, okay well best of luck in that. Guess I'd better unfollow this thread and follow the new one now.

1 hour ago, Rubik'sCat said:

Ohh, okay well best of luck in that. Guess I'd better unfollow this thread and follow the new one now.

Oh no :) See I'm keeping both up! I'm totally in the NF zone. So hon here I'll be keeping up with my other goals as well! But thanks for the support my friend :D 

Piano log: I'm happy to report that Once Upon a December. The sixteenth note pattern in the right hand was a little difficult but I'm getting the hang of it. But my favorite part so far is the left hand melody! 

I'm also working on Beethoven's Sonata Op. 49 No. 1. If you haven't heard it before it's a very pretty sonata by Beethoven (but then again there's very few things by him that's not impressive). The artist narrative is timeless!

I'm also averaging 3+ hours a day. So I'm pretty happy about it! :) 

• Like 1

Piano log: Well I finally found You've got a friend in me sheet music! I sight read some of it and it's so much cooler than I remembered! 

Once upon a December is still going extremely well! The left hand is a little difficult with because of the jumps and virtuosic melody line but I'm taking it slow right now :).

Beethoven's Sonata Op. 49 No. 1 is going well! The fast passed staccato notes in the right hand are a little challenging but I've got most of it memorized already. :D 

2 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Found your thread!

rise-thread-i-conjure-thee.jpg

ROTFL!!! This is the freakin best! Thanks!!!! :) :P 

Mission Log: Stardate: 0-2-1-1-2-0-1-9 

So I'm finally back in the swing of things! Today I ran 2 miles, bench pressed 45lbs (not a lot but oh my goodness my little arms are sooo tired), 1 minute plank, and 25 push-ups. This all took about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Food Log: For breakfast I had an egg salsa cup! (I basically put eggs in a cupcake pan and put carrots and salsa in it! It was delicious and low in calories!!!)

For lunch/dinner I had an open face chicken sandwich! (It was a little heavier in calories but not crazy. And here again... it was delicious!!!)

With that said, it's great to be back! 

Beam me up Scotty! :P :D 

IMG_1200.PNG

IMG_1201.JPG