Forums are back in action! ×

Attention Deficit Support

I'm late for the day, but let's restart this Thursday working session. This hour's goals: hydration and paperwork.

1. Refill my gallon jug
  2. (Refill my cleaning spray bottle while I'm doing refilling)
  3. Bonus: water herbs
  4. Hydrate
  5. Take Vitamin D
  6. Journal
  7. Make sure my list is up to date
  8. If there's time: eat a thing
  9. If there's time: clear off one square of my desk
  10. If there's time: clear off another square of my desk
  • Like 2

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Anyone in? I could use a bit of extra support this week, I think. Everything is on hard mode and I'm running into some deadlines that aren't giving me a lot of room for hard mode, so I need to get a few things onto Less Hard Mode.

• Like 2

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

What is everyone else's Thursday work hour task today?

Mine is... slightly delayed. But will probably be packing things.

On 11/1/2021 at 7:04 PM, Athena said:

I'm in.

Kind of sort of limping through life metaphorically speaking.

But. How can I offer support?

I could use a partner in crime. If I talk you into doing stuff with me, I will feel good pressure to do it. :D

This video's issues log is something  I'd like to try. And more co-working hours wouldn'tbe a bad thing.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, sarakingdom said:

I could use a partner in crime. If I talk you into doing stuff with me, I will feel good pressure to do it. :D

This video's issues log is something  I'd like to try. And more co-working hours wouldn'tbe a bad thing.

Man I saw that adhd friendly home video and I cannot wait until I have my own place to do this!
I don't have control over most of my living space right now.

Have you gotten to it before I disappeared? :D

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 3 | STA 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 6

1 hour ago, Athena said:

I sort of forgot. ?

I'm back in the right time zone for this! Okay, Tuesday work hour! Only fifteen minutes late.

This working hour, I need to:

• Put my plans for the day into writing
  • Plan out my next ten days on paper
  • Redo some scheduling
  • Check on a job that's been running

1 hour ago, sarakingdom said:
  • Put my plans for the day into writing
  • Plan out my next ten days on paper
  • Redo some scheduling
  • Check on a job that's been running

I did the first and last, bits of the other two, and two other jobs that weren't on that list. (I felt the need to shake it up for the sake of my sense of progress, so I wasn't just sitting at my desk doing essentially the same thing. Um, also the plan I made for the day didn't include the right time slots for the stuff I said I'd do here,  cuz I forgot.)

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, Athena said:

Man I saw that adhd friendly home video and I cannot wait until I have my own place to do this!
I don't have control over most of my living space right now.

On 3/17/2022 at 5:18 PM, sarakingdom said:

I sort of forgot. ?

I'm back in the right time zone for this!

I watched it in the mean time, and realised that I had watched it before. I just really wasn't in a living space where I can actually make my living space ADHD friendly :D

Fortunately now I'm in a living space that *was* pretty ADHD friendly even before I got here, minus a couple of things. And it is very nice. ? 

On 3/17/2022 at 6:28 PM, sarakingdom said:

I did the first and last, bits of the other two, and two other jobs that weren't on that list. (I felt the need to shake it up for the sake of my sense of progress, so I wasn't just sitting at my desk doing essentially the same thing. Um, also the plan I made for the day didn't include the right time slots for the stuff I said I'd do here,  cuz I forgot.)

It happens! Thanks for the check-in even though I left this yet again but I expected too much of myself given all the life hassle I was dealing with haha

I think my life is a little too chaotic to have a scheduled check-in (orrr... I am not READY to impose it on myself :D )

But I plan on checking in for other things for accountability's sake.

Win: I broke up "filing my tax declaration" in smaller bites than what I had set out to do and procrastinated on for a month. I also planned an appointment with help offered by the municipality and the government-subsidized legal support place. And now my tax declaration is almost done. But I'll need a final push to get it done tomorrow. So I'll this page for that. 

I also pat myself on the shoulder that I'm not going to "quickly get it done with" right now because it's not absolutely urgent, I'm super tired and I already did a lot of things today given the mental health recovery state I am in right now. So that's an update on that front.

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 3 | STA 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 6