Forums are back in action! ×

Bleeding Penis

Trad_Climb

I know its semantics and a thread jack - but I cry when people talk about fracturing a/their/someone's penis. Humans are one of the animals that don't actually have bones in their junk. Its really REALLY not a fracture. ._. kay, teachermode over.

That said, yea. Energy stuff can wreck your liver/kidnies/whatever processes those specific chemicals. Hydrate like a hardcore bro and if you become/feel:

• Dizzy
  • lightheaded
  • palor
  • clammy
  • feverish
  • chills
  • extremely thirsty

Get to a doc, if not emerge.

Okay, teachermode done for reals.

Every statement or opinion made by a male should begin with this.

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I think monkeys are the third greatest bipedal animal..."

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I think... This thing is a Thneed. A Thneed's a Fine-Something-That-All-People-Need! It's a shirt. It's a sock. It's a glove. It's a hat. But it has other uses. Yes, far beyond that."

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I take thee to be my lawfully wedded wife..." is what I'm expecting my cousin to start his vows with next weekend.

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

I know its semantics and a thread jack - but I cry when people talk about fracturing a/their/someone's penis. Humans are one of the animals that don't actually have bones in their junk. Its really REALLY not a fracture. ._. kay, teachermode over.

While you are correct, the actual term for the injury is a "penis fracture." Argue with the semantics if you will, but it really is what it is called, even if it is scientifically incorrect.

I think people read it right, it just seems like you're trying to point out the fact that you take drugs and work out. If you were not trying to brag about your recreational drug using prowess then you could have just said "Has anyone ever worked out till they bleed, turned super saiyan, etc..." so yeah... Drinking may have caused your liver enzymes to be up though, because blood/discolored urine can be a sign of bad liver problems.

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I take thee to be my lawfully wedded wife..." is what I'm expecting my cousin to start his vows with next weekend.

Now I need to get married soon. Maybe I can just use it as a pickup line, "As an experienced penis owner/operator, I feel you should let me take you out to dinner."

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Gemeaux
Now I need to get married soon. Maybe I can just use it as a pickup line, "As an experienced penis owner/operator, I feel you should let me take you out to dinner."

I wish someone asked me out like that . Sigh . I'm just a romantic .

Hrunter, yes, there is no bone in the penis, there is however tumescent cavernous tissue which, when filled with blood becomes rigid. If you strike the blood vessels at that point in a certain way with a certain level of blunt force the tumescent rigid tissue will in fact crack--the blood vessels break open and they will never again heal straight and so, you have a fracture of the tumescent tissue. You can fracture glass, you can fracture stone, you can fracture ICE, and you can fracture bone, it is a word that is a verb that indicates a breaking and is not wholly associated with bone breaks. Yep, you can fracture your penis...

again, not meaning to hijack a thread, but this reminds me of Elaines conversation with Jerry about trying to turn a gay guy straight--I only have a certain amount of time with the equipment while he has access to the equipment 24/7....That is one of the funniest conversations ever seen on television.

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

While I'm not familiar with the whole blood vessel structure and what not, [read: non penis enabled human] that really is a good point.

Fracturing = breaking. Whether its blood vessels vs. bone, I guess its really not the point.

Maybe I'm thinking on too big a scale? *cringes*

Never would have thought teaching it would have left my perspective so rigid!

Every statement or opinion made by a male should begin with this.

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I think monkeys are the third greatest bipedal animal..."

"As an experienced penis owner/operator, I think... This thing is a Thneed. A Thneed's a Fine-Something-That-All-People-Need! It's a shirt. It's a sock. It's a glove. It's a hat. But it has other uses. Yes, far beyond that."

This could lead to a whole other slew of hilarity XD

As an experienced penis owner and operator, I feel that if something is causing you to bleed from your penis, then it may be best to tone it down.

Outside of the penis, liver, and kidneys, when you overexert yourself as you state, you are putting an extreme amount of stress on your heart. Althetes have dropped dead during workouts and sporting events due to heart attack or failure. Performance-enhancing drug users dominate the "althetes who died young" list. Don't let yourself be one of those unfortunate stories.

Tone it down and live a little longer. Sorry to turn this thread dark, but those bigger muscles won't do you much good if your dead.

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 5 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2023 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

It is quite possible, due to blunt trauma if you have any level of tumescence during the trauma to fracture your penis. It is VERY real and completely irreversible.

Not so! Surgical repair within the first day or so usually fixes it. As time without treatment progresses, the surgery becomes much more complicated. Non-surgical solutions also exist.

Not so! Surgical repair within the first day or so usually fixes it. As time without treatment progresses, the surgery becomes much more complicated. Non-surgical solutions also exist.

Speaking from experiance?

Let's just say, as a penis owner/operator, I hope I never have to undergo surgery to heal my penis. I prefer it to stay fully intact and danger free if possible :)

LOL I like how it's 'within the first day'. That's got to be the best ER visit ever.

Doctor: So what are we here for today?

Patient: Dick's broke, well not broke...fractured.

Doctor: Well that is serious! Into the OR you go. (Yes there is probably much in between, but this conversation, and the line item to the insurance company would kill me)

Since this thread has turned into a split of "don't do that which what makes your penis bleed" and war stories, I will just do both.

Advice: Don't do that which what makes your penis bleed.

War stories: As an experienced penis owner/operator, while I have never self emasculated myself, I have been nutted lots of times (they always SAY by "accident") in training martial arts, wrestling, football, etc. Some swelling, but no bleeding so far, thankfully.

Also, as a small child when I was learning to pee in a toilet, I dropped the lid on my junk. 42 years later I still remember it. owwie.

Lastly, while not impact related, a bad case of poison ivy, oak, or sumac (or in my case, all three together at the same time) once made my testicles swell up to the size of a softball (pun intended). Also not to be recommended!!

Lastly, while not impact related, a bad case of poison ivy, oak, or sumac (or in my case, all three together at the same time) once made my testicles swell up to the size of a softball (pun intended). Also not to be recommended!!

I'm kinda scared to ask... But why was there poison ivy, oak and sumac on your testes? Please, feel free not answering this because there may be some things I just do not want to know...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived