Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I think it might have something to do with the shortened url.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks. I can see the whole url on yours, not sure why I couldn't get that when I tried, I seem to remember something about this before though...

Also it's weird how you can see it on tapatalk but not on safari. Hmmm

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Nope, Jitters one still has https.

You forgot that I'm also like a god, and have magical abilities on the interwebs.  :P

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Most people think I'm ugly until they find out how much money I make.

Then they think I'm ugly and poor.

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

There's an old Indian chief, and for as long as anyone can recall it's been his job to name the children born to his tribe.  One day a young man comes to him and asks him how he decides the name for each child, and gets the following explanation:  "I walk outside on the day the baby is to be named, and the first thing I notice is what I know I should name the baby.  So if I see a hawk flying overhead, the child will be named Flying Hawk.  Or if I see a fox running across the field the baby shall be named Running Fox.  But tell me, Humping Dogs, why do you ask?"

A preacher is preaching on the sins of liquor, and says "If I had all the liquor in this state, I'd throw it in the river.  In fact, if I had all the liquor in this COUNTRY, I'd throw it in the river.  As a matter of fact, if I had all the liquor in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, I'd THROW it in the river!  Now brothers and sisters, open your hymnals and join me in singing Hymn number 118, Shall We Gather at the River"

• Like 4

A woman asked her husband to go to the corner speciality delicatessen to buy some exotic ingredients for her to make a lovely meal for them which she promised after she would serve dessert in her unmentionables.

Dude couldn't get out of the house fast enough, so he's in the deli and out with an armful of stuff he couldn't pronounce and a bag of French snails. So he heads home. On the way he sees his best mate heading into the sports bar, he looks at his watch and figures because he was so quick in collecting the ingredients he has time for a quick beer.

So after the 4th round he figures he better get going, the Mrs might be getting worried about where he is............after one more round.

He is obliterated and stumbles home, leaving the ingredients in the bar except his bag of snails, so he figures that's a win. He stumbles up the front steps and tries fitting the key in lock and drops his bags of snails, the little buggers are everywhere. While he is still fiddling with the lock the light comes on and his Mrs opens the door and roars at him "where the fuck have you been, you.........."

He looks around and sees the snails everywhere, looks at his Mrs, then back at the snails and says " come on little fellas, almost there"

• Like 4

Wait! What............?