Forums are back in action! ×

I am SEEING the changes

alienjenn

It has taken me a long time to be able to see changes :)

this is 70# and God only knows how many inches (I know in the far left I wore a 56H bra... now I wear a 42DD... wore a 32 dress now a 20/22)

I SEE it...

in pictures...

hopefully I will see it in the mirror soon

me%25202013%2520Janurary.jpg

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

thanks marybelle!!

you are looking awesome too... I saw your post here in the woot room :)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm taking pics on the first and fifteenth (and measurements)...

I don't see much difference in those...

This just happens to be the same top and pants and I noticed how loose they felt so I snapped the same pic... Also this is the only full body pic I have from my heaviest weight... :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

You really can see the progress! Sometimes it's hard to see in the mirror since you see "you" every day! Keep taking pictures and measurements! They really help!

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

I eat less.... And move more...

I started with calorie counting with no changes to establish a baseline... My first goal was 3500 calories a day... Then every two weeks I went down 200 calories... I've experimented with strict atkins (the first time I got very ill and my liver swelled and liver enzymes rose and I was so sick my doc wanted me in the hosp but I refused.... ) I've done carb cycling (which worked but... Eh... not sure I want to do it again) in january I did a daniel fast (only fruit and veggies) and I felt fabulous... when I went back to "normal" I felt horrid... I'm going to do it again this challenge and slowly reintroduce foods to find my poisons...

Right now I eat what I want and try to stick to 2000_2200 cals... I try to get a lot of protein (about 60%) because I feel best then... Im trying to cut processed foods and sugar/carbs... I'm probably going to settle in a paleoish diet... Veggies/fruit/meat... I like beans/corn and they didn't cause me problems on my fast... No nuts because they did cause issues

I got a pedometer... And started logging with no changes to establish baseline..., my first goal was 1500 steps... After two weeks I added 200 to my goal... And so on... Now I average 1200 steps a day... But my goal is miles based for the month... I broke my foot in august... And I'm trying to work back up to where I was... My goal in feb is 75 miles biked hike ride... In aug I had 180 miles...

When I first rode a bike I was so impressed with a 20 min mile (that I was so exhausted and sore that I cried) now I average six min miles and I regularly see four min miles...

See my signature for links to my battle log and challenges... Feel free to friend me... I'd love to help you!

It's all about small changes and babysteps... Two steps forward and one step back is still one (net) step foreward!

Spoiler

I eat less.... And move more... I started with calorie counting with no changes to establish a baseline... My first goal was 3500 calories a day... Then every two weeks I went down 200 calories... I've experimented with strict atkins (the first time I got very ill and my liver swelled and liver enzymes rose and I was so sick my doc wanted me in the hosp but I refused.... ) I've done carb cycling (which worked but... Eh... not sure I want to do it again) in january I did a daniel fast (only fruit and veggies) and I felt fabulous... when I went back to "normal" I felt horrid... I'm going to do it again this challenge and slowly reintroduce foods to find my poisons... Right now I eat what I want and try to stick to 2000_2200 cals... I try to get a lot of protein (about 60%) because I feel best then... Im trying to cut processed foods and sugar/carbs... I'm probably going to settle in a paleoish diet... Veggies/fruit/meat... I like beans/corn and they didn't cause me problems on my fast... No nuts because they did cause issues I got a pedometer... And started logging with no changes to establish baseline..., my first goal was 1500 steps... After two weeks I added 200 to my goal... And so on... Now I average 1200 steps a day... But my goal is miles based for the month... I broke my foot in august... And I'm trying to work back up to where I was... My goal in feb is 75 miles biked hike ride... In aug I had 180 miles... When I first rode a bike I was so impressed with a 20 min mile (that I was so exhausted and sore that I cried) now I average six min miles and I regularly see four min miles... See my signature for links to my battle log and challenges... Feel free to friend me... I'd love to help you! It's all about small changes and babysteps... Two steps forward and one step back is still one (net) step foreward! Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ok, i friended you :) thanks very much. atm i am trying to eat meat and veggies... and i did 6 times up the stairs (3 x 2 times) to get 15 points on fitocracy. :)

im ill with a tummy bug right now but slowly doing more things.

here is my blog, which i have made to avoid spamming the forum with all my little updates: http://toblackmarsh.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks guys :P

I am justjenn1977 on mfp

I am not on there much other than to chart my food :) because I like the support and quality of interaction here more than there :)

Spoiler

thanks guys :)

it means a lot to me to be supported :D

Spoiler

Wow! You are doing such and amazing job. Super inspiring!

Spoiler

Good for you, that's some nice progress.  

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Knowing I inspire someone...

Helps me to continue on days I feel like giving up :)

Thank you

Spoiler

Great change in a way that seems sustainable and wise!! Awesome!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

Archived