Forums are back in action! ×

WOD WOOTS!

I-Jo

do it!!!

I love ZWOWS

I have a whole list of them- and when I don' thave 20 minutes for AMRAP- guess what- I whip out my handy dandy little timer and I take all the exercises for 50 seconds/10 seconds rest and make them HIIT workouts ;)

good for you :)  LOOK at that great improvement!

LOL 

WOD is crossfit speak for workout of the day

ZWOW is Zuzka Lights version of that- Z- workout of the week

just different complex's of preset workouts- One of the more well known WOD's is Fran.  

All of them can be found on line- youtube ZWOW and you'll get upwards of 60 workouts.  

Google crossfit WOD and keep yourself busy for hours ;)

yeah- she is in great shape- check out the very first one- you can see she kind of "let herself go" after her divorce- I mean she was in good shape- but she was "pudgy" for her.... took her two three weeks- and bam- back to Zuzuka's old self.

I love watching her work. 

Lisa Marie on thedailyhiit.com is essentially her replacement- she is stupid ripped too.  

Wow! I...just came on here to post another WOOT and I find a conversation on fake boobs...fascinating, the human mind will never cease to amaze me!

ZWOW #2. Upper Body Killer!

Former time: 24:43:32

New Time: 16:10:66

Way Better!

And yes, they both may have fake breasts, but Zuzana wears them better. And her workouts are simpler and don't require a slew of equipment either!

Yeah- they REALLY went away from the original base concept- I think they lost a lot of people with this new shift (they did this in the last month or two.  

Good for you kiddo!  That's awesome- most of Zuzka's workouts- if you get under 20 you're smashing it!  Proud of you!!

Oisin- if you don't dig the silicon- check out lovingfit.com  she's a monster too- I actually LOVE her workouts.... like a shit ton.  They will A. destroy you and B. I love how she is genuine- and she used to be a figure skater- so she always has nice clean lines- and great form.  

plus for those of us who care- she posts great home made recipes for face masks and sugar scrubs- helllllo win win :D

you say that- untill you do one of Tati's workouts.  then get back to me.  I work out- HARD- and tati's workouts fucking smoke my ass- EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

But yes- I have good taste in women- why would I want to watch someone frumpy do the same things when I have these super hot women to motivate me?

I wouldn't do it- I'd save it if today is your relax day- esp if you are looking at Tati's stuff.  

I've learned a lot from those sites- lots of really great exercises- and lots of great advanced exercises to try.  I love it.  

Resurrecting this thread because I feel awesome after last night's WOD. We did Helen, and for those not in the know:

For time

3 rounds

400 m run

21 kettlebell swings @ 53lbs

12 pull-ups

I was able to finish in 11:59, which I figured at the time was about 30 seconds faster than the last time and also broke 12 minutes so I was pretty happy. Then, I went back and looked at my records. The last time I did it was in December for 15:15. I was not expecting a 3:16 improvement!

WOOT!!!

"Whether or not you can never become great at something, you can always become better at it." -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." - Neil Armostrong

Current ChallengeCrossFit Open Profile

niccolo that's great!!

Looks like a great workout.  :) I need to find more none powerlifting crossfit workouts- they are pretty much the same style as mine- I rotate between AMRAP and interval HIIT stuff.

I LOVE IT.  

I haven't done an actual WOD in a while- looks like I should update- I did "the 300" workout- took me 45 minutes.... and then my own random things- should post up more often!!! LOL GO SEMI-CROSSFITTERS! LOL

Faux-Fitters I should say!

Archived