Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, I have returned and am determined

Im back to the forums, I did fall off the health wagon a bit,all this cold weather and now pollen, didn't help...also I am new to all this, recording...etc. I have always made lists of things to do, then I usually say "ok ill put this list up and start tomorrow"...tomorrow never comes. Hopefully, I can do this. I did lose weight before, gained some of it back...which is depressing but I won't give up.

I got new parts for my cpap machine so that helps a lot. :)

So... wearing cpap, eating well, walking regularly...  sounds like an entire challenge worth of goals!  (Especially if you tackle procrastination as a life goal!)

Welcome back!!

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

[From the Rebel army base camp to the Rebel introduction - Welcome back! - Nuala ]

I see in your signature that you haven't put any stat points. Remember that you have 15 points allowed even as a starter. Don't sell yourself short! Knowing your strength and weakness will definitely help you during your journey!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Welcome!

If you have a surgery coming up I think the best person to ask would be your personal doctor. They'll be happy you're going to get healthier, they'll know what you can and can't do coming up and after the surgery, and they might even be able to offer a couple of suggestions as well. A couple of years ago when I pulled a muscle in my back my doctor sent me home with a stack of papers on some really good stretches that I still use today. 

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Archived