Forums are back in action! ×

Before & Now pics

BlamedCat

Here's my before and now pics from this latest challenge, and a comparison pic from back in 2011.  I wasn't going to post in here initially, but this is cause for celebrating after seeing how far I've come in over a year :)

Front (Feb. -> Apr)

Front Comp

Back (Feb. -> Apr)

Back Comp

Left (Feb. -> Apr)

Left Comp

Right (Feb. -> Apr)

Right Comp

My sister's wedding in Oct. 2011

51681db757c8d_Sisterswedding.jpg

So to clarify (after digging up some old stats).  In February of 2012, I weighed 282.  This April... I weigh 243ish.  (I say ish, cause the scale can't make up it's mind from day to day lol, sometimes it's lower, sometimes it higher, regardless, I'm losing inches and that's all that maters :D)

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

Awesome progress!!!  :D  Cause for celebration, indeed!

Thanks :D  But how to celebrate... hmmm... Oh, I know... DEADLIFTS!

Awesome dude!! You totally are a Badass!!

Woot!  BA pts!  I'll cash that in for a +0.5 resistance to sweets!  

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

Whoah, fantastic progress! Congratulations.

KILLIN' it, man! Can't wait to see the progress you're going to make in these next 6 weeks, even though you've already made big big steps!

Thank you both! :D  Hehe, yeah, I am already compiling my progress to (at the least) motivate all my friends and family that it CAN be done.  Speaking of being done... looks like we've got less than a day to start our next challenge.  Lets DO THIS! :D

Oh lol awkward. Good job tho.

Pssst.... that's his sister! >_>.....

<stares silently>......  LOL Thanks and yeah, she's a good catch for my brother in law.  ;)

I had seen neither the before nor after pictures. You have rocked out some serious changes! You're not done yet, though. I know you got it in you to rock even harder. Get on it!

Yes sir!  <salutes>  I won't disappoint!

Wow... How did you do it - what kind of workouts are you doing and what changes did you make to your eating habits?

Hey Juice!  I started out doing the beginners body weight workout / hotel room workout two times a week.  I struggled with that till it finally snapped into place when I found my love for the Angry Birds workout (all of these are in the free resources section of the main site).

This last challenge I started out with the Angry Birds workout and actually transitioned to free weight exercises (IRON) in my local rec center (huge mental hurdles had to be conquered here).  As far as eating goes, I started counting calories and making the choice to try and make every calorie I consumed be of the best quality I could afford.  Basically, I avoided fast food where possible.  I also cut out sugar as best as I could and that helped a lot.  Nothing special, just small, purposeful changes that overtime result in WIN :D

You're going to be unrecognizable. You can see it in your face so much!

:D  I know, well, actually, I will be recognizable, but I'll have to pull up old pics when I was a kid for that to work ;)

Archived