Forums are back in action! ×

Your personal Battle Theme Song

As has been said, there are so many.

Doing some weight sessions the last week, the one that helped me smash through the sets was Satyricon - K.I.N.G. \m/

• Like 1

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

There are too many of mine to list......but, if you run at night or early morning when it's still dark, put this in your playlist randomly and hit shuffle:

You will never run faster than the point this music starts!!!!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

There are too many of mine to list......but, if you run at night or early morning when it's still dark, put this in your playlist randomly and hit shuffle:

You will never run faster than the point this music starts!!!!

Haha, hells yes! :P

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/

Today I discovered how excellent my Aerosmith albums are for workout music.  But I do have some other music that really pumps me up.

Got the classics:

Space Jam-Quad City DJ's

Eye of the Tiger-Survivor

Hit Me With Your Best Shot-Pat Benatar

We Will Rock You-Queen

And some other favorites:

The Fever-Garth Brooks

Shock to the System & Rebel Yell-Billy Idol

Crazy on You-Heart

Headstrong-Trapt

You Can't Take Me-Bryan Adams

Smashdown

"Not all those who wander are lost." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

I did not expect to see so much good music on this list! Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Stone Sour, Volbeat= so good :) My fave band is Avenged Sevenfold and basically all their songs are awesome to run to! My fave song by them is currently Little Piece of Heaven. It is super weird and out there but awesome and long so by the time it is over you can run a mile (or close).

As to a specific battle song, I would say Die Trying by Art of Dying. It is so good for pumping me up and pushing me through a hard run!

Warning, it will be stuck in your head for the next two days haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFlVi9MHpDc

They also sing a song called Get Thru This that is soooo good for working out =)

Oh, my Glob, you guys! Drama bomb! - LSP

I have too many to count! Gonna Fly Now from Rocky hits every workout list I make. So does Ryu's Theme from Street Fighter II

Level 8 Half-Elven Ninja (3 Assassin/5 Monk)

[sTR 15.5] [DEX 13] [CON 10] [sTA 13] [WIS 19] [CHA 9]

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

"Pressure makes diamonds." - Gen. George S. Patton

about.me/daniel.mccarthy Follow my blog

Fabulous list of songs! So gald I found this thread!

Kind of random, but if I go running I have to listen to "born to run" at some point in time during the run. It has become tradition and motivation since I actually really hate running.

Also, I'm going to go super girly here, Zero-to-hero from Disney's Hercules and I'll make a man out of you from Disney's Mulan. I fell like I can be such a badass whenever I hear either of those songs!

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Hey there everyone !

I was curious about  music and songs that would make you crush everything (and also looking for inspiration)

There are lots of motivational songs but I'm curious about that one that specially talk to yourselves

Mine is "Warrior's Call" from Volbeat

Different rythms, intense atmosphere, overdriven guitar, is about a great dannish boxer.

When I hear it, I can make the current set until I die (ok, I often end up stuck on my rep, but the spirit is there :))

Here is some of my others which would be secondary Battle Theme songs  :

- Duel of the fates - The Phantom Menace OST

- almost all songs from Saint Seiya OST

- Raising Fighting Spirit - Naruto OST

- Gonna fly now - Rocky OST

Most of them are OSTs because I see the battle when I hear them...

your turn

sylkz out

Warrior's Call is definitely my number 1 song that keeps me pumped!

• Like 1

At the beginning of my workouts I like to listen to Let's Get Down To Business from Mulan. For the rest I am fond of intense film scores from Lotr, Last of the Mohicans, and Brave Heart. ^.^

• Like 1

Hobbit Assassin Recruit

Level 0

Str: 0     Dex: 0     Sta: 0     Con: 0     Wis: 0     Cha: 0

“Though she may be but little, she is fierce!†
― Helena, Midsummer Night's Dream, Shakespeare

Challenge Page | Soon to be Bucket list page

Howard Shore is my homeboy

At the beginning of my workouts I like to listen to Let's Get Down To Business from Mulan. For the rest I am fond of intense film scores from Lotr, Last of the Mohicans, and Brave Heart. ^.^

Soundtracks are a great way to go! I love listening to either Conan or The Wrath of Khan. The lack of lyrics for these is key for me, as it just gives me rhythm without distraction (or mouthing words while i try to breathe!). And when the beat starts really going (Last of the Mohicans is a great example), you just can't stop.

Storin: Lvl 1 AdventurerStr: 2Dex: 6Sta: 3Con: 5Wis: 2Cha: 5

Int: 3

Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce during longer runs due to its length and tempo

Both Rawkfist and Move by Thousand Foot Krutch for strength exercises

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Seeing all the Amon Amarth on here makes me very happy. (I'd pick Embrace of the Endless Ocean. Especially for rowing.)

The one that makes me decide I can do anything and that I'd pick for the Battle Theme: Angus McFife (Gloryhammer)

And then:

The one I play when I get ready to do that anything: Downfall (Children of Bodom)

The one I play when I actually start to do the anything: Helvetios (Eluveitie)

The one that gets me through the first slump: Vredesbyrd (Dimmu Borgir)

The one that makes me keep going through the dying-feelings near the end: Into the Mouth of Hell we March (Trivium)

The one for in between those last two: Zenith (Huntress) (Also possibly my favourite music video ever. COLOURS.)

The one that makes me feel a bit smug about getting to the last minute of the anything: Back Through Time (Alestorm)

The one for buggering about and grinning with a purpose-defeating beer after doing the anything: Metsamies (Korpiklaani)

Hee. I like this thread.

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].