Forums are back in action! ×

Hmm this is a first. U mad womens?

I've heard of people meeting celebrities on Chatroulette.

I met Ryan Gosling yesterday on chatroulette, he was in a studio with a microphone and all. U mad girls?

I'm honest about this too, I actually talked to him for a good 5 minutes. :)

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I have no idea, I just thought most girls freaked over him lol (not trying to be sexist or anything I swear.)

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

he was actually very chill! :)

Let me lick your computer. Thanks.

hahahaha, if you wish so.

Screw the girls, I am jealous. He seems like a chill guy. And his Hey Girl meme is greatness. This one in particular (because it was started by nerds :)

This. Plus Drive was swell.

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

I though "Who?" -> right click -> Google and am still "Whozzat?" I don't think I ever saw any of his movie to be frank :tongue:

You haven't seen the notebook? Are you female? I'm a guy that likes chick flicks, so whatevs before any of you comment.

A more recent movie that he is fantastic in and is a fantastic movie by itself is "Crazy Stupid Love".

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

You know- I thought drive was awful.... only because the neighbor bitch was annoying- and fugly.

I've also never seen the Notebook, or Crazy Stupid Love.  I dislike chick flicks. 

I really want to see what Mod squad- or Gansta whatever corny old school movie that just came out.    He was in it.  he was in something else that I was like- OHHHH HERRROOOoooo

but I don't remember

I am Female yes. But I think the last chick flicks movie I saw was... errm.. let me see... the one with Drew Barrymore that has a one day memory. 101 first dates or something? 

Granted, I don't have a TV and go rarely to the cinema. This explain that.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

You haven't seen the notebook? Are you female? I'm a guy that likes chick flicks, so whatevs before any of you comment.

A more recent movie that he is fantastic in and is a fantastic movie by itself is "Crazy Stupid Love".

More men should like chick flicks. For 20920934204 reasons. Just like more women should like dude movies. The world would be a better place.

The Notebook changed my perspective on love. I don't care how corny that sounds

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

I have a very important question to ask you.  What is the approximate penis to Ryan Gosling ratio on chatroulette?  I'm trying to evaluate whether or not its worth it...

This is the exact reason I've never done chat roulette

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

You know- I thought drive was awful.... only because the neighbor bitch was annoying- and fugly.

I've also never seen the Notebook, or Crazy Stupid Love.  I dislike chick flicks. 

I really want to see what Mod squad- or Gansta whatever corny old school movie that just came out.    He was in it.  he was in something else that I was like- OHHHH HERRROOOoooo

but I don't remember

Crazy Stupid Love isn't really a chick flck, more of a comedy I guess? It's good, highly suggest watching.

I am Female yes. But I think the last chick flicks movie I saw was... errm.. let me see... the one with Drew Barrymore that has a one day memory. 101 first dates or something? 

Granted, I don't have a TV and go rarely to the cinema. This explain that.

50 First Dates, it was ok. Crazy Stupid Love is on HBO right now.

I have a very important question to ask you.  What is the approximate penis to Ryan Gosling ratio on chatroulette?  I'm trying to evaluate whether or not its worth it...

I suspect it's like the ratio of stars in general to star systems we know of that support life.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

herm- interesting- that's the one with steve carrol right?  or however you say it- that's right I vaguely remember it.  I'll have to drag it up to watch it. I like funny.  

Yep, Ryan Gosling is his pick-up mentor after he splits with his wife.  So good.

500 / 330 / 625

Crazy Stupid Love isn't really a chick flck, more of a comedy I guess? It's good, highly suggest watching.

50 First Dates, it was ok. Crazy Stupid Love is on HBO right now.

I suspect it's like the ratio of stars in general to star systems we know of that support life.

Wait is that the one with him dating the daughter of this guy he's helping or something? I think half-heartedly saw this while at a friend's house, if so then I believe it made me chuckle so that's already a good sign because I hate most conventional 'comedies' (especially romantic ones).

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

Wait is that the one with him dating the daughter of this guy he's helping or something? I think half-heartedly saw this while at a friend's house, if so then I believe it made me chuckle so that's already a good sign because I hate most conventional 'comedies' (especially romantic ones).

Yes, hilarity ensues. 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Dafuk dude? That's the funniest part of the movie because you don't know it's coming the first time. Christ, use spoiler tags (I added them).

500 / 330 / 625

Well chatroulette now is pretty clean of penis's actually. There has been a ban thing going on, you might see one on 100 people, which you skip basically instantly. I met probably hundreds of people that I've taken the opportunity to chat with. I find it great :)

I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies either; it's become my personal mission to see how far I can get in life, as a young female, without being forced to watch The Notebook. I've already had a few close calls.

But, I'd still like to meet a meme-celebrity, that's the value there!

Level 5 Dryad Druid + Adventurer

STR 7 | DEX 10 | STA 9 | CON 8 | WIS 13 | CHA 10.5

Leo's Dawn of Dragons Challenge