Forums are back in action! ×

Why, oh why, oh why did I take the Blue pill?

Five-See Oh-Tee reporting for duty.

Hey, everyone.  I'm Scott, -- 48 years old at this writing, a confirmed bachelor living in Minneapolis, MN

I'm an avid table-top gamer, comic book reader, theater major, improvisor, doodler; working as a BA in banking.  As I make my way through middle age (shiver), I needed to shake off the stiff joints, slowing metabolism and feeble muscle tone and get moving.

I was skinny/fat and I've been working with a personal trainer for over a year now, but I can't have the motivation keep coming from my wallet.  I found this community while searching for ways to do a pull-up.  I'm following those techniques and making slow progress.  But, more than the techniqes, I think the community is great and the

It's great that most of Steve's advice mirrors my own trainer's philosophies. It helps cut down on the static of contrary voices and inconsistent advice in the fitness community.

I'm sure I'll see you around the boards -- hope to spend a lot of time on the food areas.  Great stuff there.

-- Scott 

49 is the new 53

Fourth Level Half-Elf Ranger

STR [6.5] DEX [6] STA [17] CON [5] WIS [3]  CHA [5]

Current Challenge

My Third Challenge  > My Second Challenge > My First Challenge

"Don't ever tell me there's no way."  Agent Phil Coulson

Welcome to NF 5COT!

True secret to not having to use a walker when your older, movement. Don't stop moving, and eating right will keep you going no matter what!

Archived