Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Work has issues with the servers today.  We have limited interwebs (and I'm here playing) but no systems that we use for our jobs.  Oh well.  Paid time to sit around.  

It's a bit nippy today.  It's currently -15 and the overnight will be -26.  That's without windchill.  Gave me good motivation to not dally with my workout this morning out in the garage.

uhm...I'd figure out a way to work from home in my pjs and snuggle all day in that weather. I definitely need that Online Therapy Certification now! lol! Glad you are getting paid to sit around :)

and yeah giant kudos for getting in a workout at all! #myasswouldfreezeinasquatposition

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Your cold weather is creeping over here. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Sharing is caring.

tumblr_lwrvxfFZer1qjg49do1_500.gif

uhm...I'd figure ourt a way to work from home in my pjs and snuggle all day in that weather. I definitely need that Online Therapy Certification now! lol! Glad you are getting paid to sit around :)

If that were an option for me, I'd be on it.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Processing power, engage!  Form of; Mad Hatter!  Hi Hatter.  I'm impressed and a little bit honored you went through the past few weeks.  Most people would have been 

U7Hfw.gif

I hope you have a great week.  Stop by anytime for the feels and the laughter.  And occasional pie.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

You too.  Chicago is getting its cold on too.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mzv13iuQuj1s6hrz6o1_500.gif

Run little Penguin!  Run!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 27th, 20XX: A Woman Like You - Lee Brice.  T and I had broken up twice when we were dating.  I never enjoyed being single, so I dated when I could during those times.  I look back at the girls I dated and I realized I was looking for a replacement for her.  Never could do it.  There was always something that bothered me.  The funny thing is, even if whatever bothered me was something that T did, or a trait she had, it would still bother me on the other girl.  My life would be, without a doubt, a much different one than I have now.  And I'm really okay with that.  

And I do enjoy watching her do yoga. ;)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And yes, there should be pie.  All the time.

blackbird_pie.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I need a pie hat for my pie party next year.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Totally could.  That would be awesome.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

That sounds vaguely dirty.  Nice. ;)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Not with this group.  We thrive on it.  

Tomorrow looks like another cold day for the schools here.  There's currently talk about extending the school year.  I have to help make that decision for one school.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Not with this group. We thrive on it.

Tomorrow looks like another cold day for the schools here. There's currently talk about extending the school year. I have to help make that decision for one school.

So what are you gonna decide do you think?

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I often have no clue what is going on here but there are dirty comments and so checking in was fun. :D

That makes two of us.  And I'm glad we can put a smile on your face.

As for what to decide, I'm not sure.  I feel like kids could use more school anyways, but really, in the grand scheme of things, I doubt 4 extra days will make anything worth while.  I'm hopeful that the decision isn't brought before the board.  

It's a cold morning today again (-15 when I woke up and -13 driving in) and there's a lot of black ice on the road.  For those of you unfamiliar with this phenomenon, it's ice that blends in with the roads (usually black asphalt) that makes your car move in unpredictable ways.  So, on my way in, less than a mile from home and I am merging lanes.  Hit a patch, spin 90 to the right, 180 to the left and 270 back to the right and come to stop (fortunately) at the snow bank on the side of the road facing the wrong way.  I say fortunate because the temps being what they are, the snow bank was nice and iced over.  Why this is important: I take two highways to get to work.  This was on the first one.  I get on the second one and there is another SUV who had rolled on it's side (going over completely, roof was crushed in).  I stopped to let the guy sit inside with me to warm up.  Again, it's cold out here.  He was grateful for the heated seats.  He said he was changing lanes and spun out and when he hit the snow bank, his truck flipped and rolled.  Drive safe out there everyone.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid