Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

My eyes, my smile, my hair (if that counts), my hands and long "piano playing" fingers, my feet, my calves and my butt for not being flat but not being a distorted mess.

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love."

I remember the first day I looked in the mirror and could see my Clavicle.... I nearly broke down. I look in the mirror at my shoulder area now and take such pride in it's definition. The rest of my body still has loose skin issues, but from my neck to my shoulder I am sexy as can be.

Just waiting on that skin to catch up and I am pretty sure I could take pride in all that I have done.

• Like 2

Currently lost in Fitness.

I find my legs to be awesome.  And my hands, though not for the way they look, but for the talents they have.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I shouldn't say my hands aren't that exceptional.  I have gotten a few comments about the attractiveness of my half moons under my nails.  There was one girl who was quite explicit about what she wanted to do with my fingers.  Granted she was drunk at Ren Fest, but still, it's nice to know they are appreciated.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have a wicked sick right knee...I'm a fan

Lol but to be serious, favorite part is my pelvic/waist line "V" that I have going and my shoulders on days they look good

When I was younger I was terribly uncomfortable with my calves. I was told by my best friend in high school that I had "man legs" and from that point on I felt self-conscious about them. it contributed to my never ever wearing dresses. For about... 12 years.

Now, I actually love my legs. I've come to realize that what she meant by "man legs" was that they were muscular - and they are... but I love that. They're powerful, and you can see it. Also, because my calves and thighs are well-defined I have curvier legs... which is actually quite feminine. I've got a pretty hourglass figure, too. All the right curves in all the right places. It didn't always feel that way.

I recently bought a dress, and wore it for the first time a couple weeks ago, out to dinner with my boyfriend. He liked it I think, and it broke the ice for more dress-wearing in the future!

I also really like my feet. Weird, I know. And normally they're the sort of feet you hear other people complaining about. They're very, very wide. I wear a US 6.5 - 7 Womens (pretty short feet), but require a really wide width (4E or greater). But, since I try to avoid wearing shoes, I love having wide feet. I have greater balance that way, surer footing when I go barefoot (in xeroshoes). I suppose once you start to think of your feet as an actually useful, and extremely complex part of your body, you appreciate them more. Rather than this weird thing you shove in a shoe every day and barely use.

I'm beginning to admire my arms, as well. They've got decent muscle definition now that I've been working out regularly. I have more muscles than most girls I see walking around the mall I work at now, which makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

Chiseled beauty, here I come. Not to mention I'll be pretty epic once I can do a bunch of pull ups and stuff. Ready to take on the world!

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

I like my face, in general.  There are bits of it I'd pick on (those darn under eye circles!)  but generally, it's a well proportioned, highly expressive face with pretty great teeth. I kinda like staring at myself in the mirror.  I would totally flirt with that pretty chick (ok, maybe I've flirted with myself in the mirror... whatever!)

Now, if you'd asked me about 10 years ago I would have hated my face - I had horribly annoying acne.  Luckily it seems to have gone away on its own accord the last 4 or 5 years and the damage it left behind isn't so bad other than some largish pores.

I have a love-hate relationship with my calves.  They're pretty muscular - I love when I look in the mirror while working out and I can see the defined muscles at the back.  But I hate them because they're giant and I have a lot of difficulty getting boots that fit, and my shins are super banged up because I haven't found any soccer shinguards I can do up properly!

• Like 1

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

I remember the first day I looked in the mirror and could see my Clavicle.... I nearly broke down. I look in the mirror at my shoulder area now and take such pride in it's definition. The rest of my body still has loose skin issues, but from my neck to my shoulder I am sexy as can be.

Just waiting on that skin to catch up and I am pretty sure I could take pride in all that I have done.

Damn! I have the same issue. Neck to shoulder - I'm all good. The rest - loose skin issues. =(

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5