Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

O_O.... Lies... all lies...

I think he means lies that you are 45, not that you have aged well...

You look gorgeous! :-P

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

I think he means lies that you are 45, not that you have aged well...

You look gorgeous! :-P

Lol... ya, went back and edited after reading the initial post...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I like when I look down while I'm walking and see my quads sticking out. I also realized I have a nice neck, it's pretty long and more slender than I used to think. I love seeing my clavicles too. And my boobs and butt. They are curvy and perfectly proportioned to the rest of me. I am slowly but surely coming to feel comfortable in my own skin.

• Like 3

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

Never thought about that. But I do like how my face tells a story. Mostly about headbutts.

26711_408113486964_522949_n.jpg

Headbutts bad Machete!!! :(

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Never thought about that. But I do like how my face tells a story. Mostly about headbutts.

26711_408113486964_522949_n.jpg

Ouch man!!!

I've been told lately that I have a really nice ass, so I'm going to run with it. (I'm not totally convinced, but I'm going with it anyway!!!) :P

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

How to win a headbutt, forhead to nose it isn´t so hard guys`.

@Machete It sounds like you doing them on a regular basis?

A common occurrence with southpaws.

Ouch man!!!

I've been told lately that I have a really nice ass, so I'm going to run with it. (I'm not totally convinced, but I'm going with it anyway!!!) :tongue:

tumblr_lkl2jysUpo1qgv6ewo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

I've been told lately that I have a really nice ass, so I'm going to run with it. (I'm not totally convinced, but I'm going with it anyway!!!) :tongue:

Post some posterior pics and we could let you know.  ;)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Lolz! How the Hell would I take a photo of my own ass?!!!! You'll just have to imagine... ;)

I'll fly over and take them for ya!!!

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Ha! That's awfully kind of you Mitch. What a selfless thing to offer, all just to help out a friend. :P

Turns out another "friend" had the same idea...

zape2aqe.jpg

Bloody Hell! A girl can't even do a few press ups without somebody taking advantage of the situation. Hmph!

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Ha! That's awfully kind of you Mitch. What a selfless thing to offer, all just to help out a friend. :tongue:

Turns out another "friend" had the same idea...

zape2aqe.jpg

Bloody Hell! A girl can't even do a few press ups without somebody taking advantage of the situation. Hmph!

thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

Well done!  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have a long neck with a pretty graceful line to it (thanks, ballet) and nice collarbones.  I look pretty nice in a v-neck anything.  And I have green eyes with really long and naturally curly lashes.

The rest of me is a work in progress.... but focusing on the good here!

• Like 4

?current challenge?

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Since everyone is posting pictures....This pic is from like 10+ years ago, but I still really like it, and I was probably the same weight then as I am now. It shows off my nice ass and I like the way my shoulder blades look too. And yes, I made the corset.

corset-2.jpg

• Like 4

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald