Forums are back in action! ×

Hailing from Southern Utah, I wrangle snakes and horses in my free time. Was in the Air Force for 3 years before managing to get asthma and being medically discharged. Since then...my life has been nothing short of a roller coaster. After my nephew passing unexpectadly in February, and miscarrying myself a few short days later, I put on what I always thought was impossible-weight. I've always been the super tiny girl, and apparently people still think that...but I'm who sees me naked, and I want to be tiny again.

Game Plan:

I'm on day 1 of paleo. Worst thing I've had today was a coffee that had some sweet n low in it...hey, it's better than a redbull!

Starting circuit workout today. I'll report later on how that went o.o

Tomorrow I'll do interval training.

So uh...yeah. =3

• Like 1

Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain; And a hundred percent reason to remember my name.

Sounds really rough dude, but your not sitting back and just giving up, your fighting back and that's really awesome!

You wrangle snakes AND horses? Wow!

Anyway, welcome to the site! I've begun work on building up a Paleo diet myself, and this site's full of really useful stuff about it and how to get it done - even if, like myself, you're doing so on a budget. The community's super friendly around here too! 

Like the others said, you've been dealt a hard hand, but the fact that you're battling back from it is really, really impressive. It takes real strength to keep on going after stuff like that, and you'll find you won't have to do it alone here, either. 

Anyway, I've blathered too much. Good luck with the training, and we'll be here with you! c:

Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, Mercury

Say the word... feel the power!

Thanks, guys! I've tried other work out stuffs, but can never stick to it, as I either get bored, or can't walk due to Plantar Fasciitis...hopefully I've waited long enough for that to heal to get back into it all. Even if I can't interval, I can at least do the body weight stuff. See you guys around!

Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain; And a hundred percent reason to remember my name.