Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

I'm red..

Been reading NF articles for serveal months and decided it was time to join the rebelling. Doing it on my own is not going to well at this point in time.

I'm 22, 67kgs and roughly 5'2. I Was 80kgs 2 years ago but have gradually lost it and kept it off.

Hoping to find some people in my area that are in the rebellion as well.

I want to learn to run, get back into kick boxing, lift heavy and have adventures. I want to fee strong, capable and confident in my body and self.

I'm ready to start leveling up and leave the old shy scared little me behind.

As far as nerding it out goes I play table top games, heavily in to WH40k books, I dont mind a bit of Borderlands 2 every now and then either.

Thats it for the moment, I'm sure you'll find out more about me evertually :)

viciousred

• Like 1

"If you don't take risks you don't have adventures, if you don't have adventures, you don't have a life"

Borderlands 2 fan right here!! Tiny Tina is my girl and Zer0 my buddy :)

• Like 1

Welcome, friend. =)

I'll be excited to see what challenge you come up with to help achieve your goals. You've already made a really big difference in your life that's lasted you longer than any potential "temporary victory" might, so I have no doubts any goals you pursue with the support of this community will be epic.

And man I miss table topping with my high school buddies, haha. That shit was the best.

• Like 1

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Hi red! That is a great deal of weight to keep off, nicely done! Welcome to Nerd Fitness! 

• Like 1

Hobbit Assassin Recruit

Level 0

Str: 0     Dex: 0     Sta: 0     Con: 0     Wis: 0     Cha: 0

“Though she may be but little, she is fierce!†
― Helena, Midsummer Night's Dream, Shakespeare

Challenge Page | Soon to be Bucket list page

Howard Shore is my homeboy

Renegade - I never played the first one and am only now starting the second lol I do things backwards.

musasabi - Thankyou :) I'm working on my challenge and will have it finished tonight, I hope it doesnt disapoint. I have been backsliding due to injury and lazyness, prompting me to join the rebellion and find the support and accountability I so desperately need right now. `You should never have stopped! :) I'm still a novice compared to my group of friends witch they take great joy in exploiting!

Lady - Thankyou for the welcome :)

"If you don't take risks you don't have adventures, if you don't have adventures, you don't have a life"

Hahaha. I only stopped for having graduated and moved away. Then struggling to find folks who met my lofty ideals and fond memories of home. ;) It's all good though; I've still got my AD&D2.5 books and dice! Haha.

• Like 1

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

haha ok fair enough. I never got into D&D. Well as in I've never even played :P only table top game I play or have played is 40k.I have 2 armies :P And an entire room dedicated to them.

I forgot to mention my love of books, mainly Scifi and Fantasy and My somewhat cult love for The Wheel of Time series. And I have almost every 40k book.

Thanks SilverRapier!

Like best? Well Blood Angels. But I play Dark Angels and have a Slannesh horde as well. A little contradictory depending on who you talk to :P My partner Plays Blood Angels witch is why I can't but they are by far my favorite loyalist. I considered doing lunar wolfs after reading the heresy books, completely fell for Loken and Horus.