Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I was reading yesterday that it can take 2-4 weeks for a restore.  I hope it doesn't take that long.  :(

If they can't restore it, I wonder if I can use a crowd funding site to gem my way all the way back to where I was..... (I kid of course)...

I'm sure you wouldn't be the first one! I'll send ya 50c ;) I hope restoration is easier than you've read!

Kitsune-Ranger Lvl 2

STR:5 DEX:2 STA:3 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA:3

Current Challenge: Kitsune Evolve!

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion"

My growth has slowed substantially... so much raiding for so few upgrades. I'm not sure I'll have the stamina for th8 and beyond. In other news.... schmopey, how hard are you having to work to keep yourself in bronze 2??? Is it rewarding?

Sent with/by my phone thing

I am only down here to stay out of this week's war.

Other news, vacation is good. It's nice that St. Thomas is part of the domestic Sprint network so I have data for free.

• Like 1

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Think it's time I step away from the clan. As much as I enjoy playing I've taken on about 3x the responsibility at work and RL isn't allowing much time for games, which sucks concidering I collect them. It's not fair to those of you who are very active with the wars and all. When you find someone to fill my spot (so you don't end up with a 45 v 45 war) feel free to remove me. Growing pains of life I guess while I'm extemely happy my carreer is moving in the right direction liesure time tends to suffer. Keep being awesome nerds!!

Level: 2 Half Orc Class: Adventurer  STR: 3 DEX: 3 STA: 3 CON: 3 WIS: 2 CHA: 1

My Daily Battle

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.

Think it's time I step away from the clan. As much as I enjoy playing I've taken on about 3x the responsibility at work and RL isn't allowing much time for games, which sucks concidering I collect them. It's not fair to those of you who are very active with the wars and all. When you find someone to fill my spot (so you don't end up with a 45 v 45 war) feel free to remove me. Growing pains of life I guess while I'm extemely happy my carreer is moving in the right direction liesure time tends to suffer. Keep being awesome nerds!!

Bummer Zarklin.  Sad to hear your giving it up, but understandable.  Real life stuff always take priority (or at least it should).  Glad to hear your career is progressing along.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Just a thought...

If we "boot" pyrorazor and with Zarklin stepping away due to "real life" (Darn you real life!!!) that puts us at 46, meaning that only 1 person would miss out in the next war.

Also, maybe we could all trying "recruiting" for the clan in our "Update" section?

Just my opinion, not trying to make waves

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

So... had a friend who plays throw out an interesting strategy for "protecting" elixir.  Let's say you have loads of it and no builders for a day or two.  Fill up your army camps, then queue as many Dragons (or whatever your most expensive troop is) as you can.  With 4 L9 barracks, I can queue up 12 Dragons or 360k Elixir.  Then when I have a builder or my Lab opens up, just cancel all the troops.  Just got to remember not to go out raiding or donate!  :P

Seems like a simple little strategy for lowering how much Elixir people can steal from you if you won't be playing for awhile. 

• Like 1

So... had a friend who plays throw out an interesting strategy for "protecting" elixir.  Let's say you have loads of it and no builders for a day or two.  Fill up your army camps, then queue as many Dragons (or whatever your most expensive troop is) as you can.  With 4 L9 barracks, I can queue up 12 Dragons or 360k Elixir.  Then when I have a builder or my Lab opens up, just cancel all the troops.  Just got to remember not to go out raiding or donate!  :tongue:

Seems like a simple little strategy for lowering how much Elixir people can steal from you if you won't be playing for awhile. 

I do this every night before logging off in case I get attacked while asleep.

FYI- the most cost effective troop to do it with is wallbreakers (Elixir cost vs. space) and don't forget to do it with your DE as well, can make a HUGE difference when trying to save for dark troops or hero upgrades.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

I do this every night before logging off in case I get attacked while asleep.

FYI- the most cost effective troop to do it with is wallbreakers (Elixir cost vs. space) and don't forget to do it with your DE as well, can make a HUGE difference when trying to save for dark troops or hero upgrades.

Depends on troop levels as well. For me it's dragons, I get 1500 per troop space with them and only 1250 per space for wallbreakers... something to note.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Depends on troop levels as well. For me it's dragons, I get 1500 per troop space with them and only 1250 per space for wallbreakers... something to note.

Yeah.  Right now with L2 Dragons and L4 WBs, it's better to do Dragons for me.  And since I'm doing L3 Dragon before L5 WBs, I'm sure it'll stay that way for awhile.

Never even thought about doing this for DE Troops as well but that's brilliant. 

• Like 1

Hmm.. might have to recheck MY math...

Yeah.  Right now with L2 Dragons and L4 WBs, it's better to do Dragons for me.  And since I'm doing L3 Dragon before L5 WBs, I'm sure it'll stay that way for awhile.

Never even thought about doing this for DE Troops as well but that's brilliant. 

I don't know about "brilliant", but I'll take it! <g>

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Hmm.. might have to recheck MY math...

I don't know about "brilliant", but I'll take it! <g>

For me it's level 4 WB, 2500 elixir and 2 spaces or level 2 dragons, 30000 elixir at 20 spaces. Yours could be differet at a higher level.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Since we're sharing tips...

After my last attack of the day (whether working day or night shift) I make as many "lightening" spells as I can hold, "train-up" my barracks and dark barracks to hoard Elixir & DE and go to bed.

When I wake up, (hopefully now with a shield), I "un-train" my barracks and REVENGE against whoever has the most DE and JUST "snipe" them with the lightening spell for their DE.

Now since I don't have any spells ready (since I just used all my lightening's), I search for an target I can "take" spell-less, hit them, then re-train my army and re-learn my "normal" spells (whether I'm using rage, or heal etc...) and continue like this til bedtime, when I do it all again.

Doing this, I have "sniped" tons of DE from people who have already attacked me.

Just thought I would share.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Since we're sharing tips...

After my last attack of the day (whether working day or night shift) I make as many "lightening" spells as I can hold, "train-up" my barracks and dark barracks to hoard Elixir & DE and go to bed.

When I wake up, (hopefully now with a shield), I "un-train" my barracks and REVENGE against whoever has the most DE and JUST "snipe" them with the lightening spell for their DE.

Now since I don't have any spells ready (since I just used all my lightening's), I search for an target I can "take" spell-less, hit them, then re-train my army and re-learn my "normal" spells (whether I'm using rage, or heal etc...) and continue like this til bedtime, when I do it all again.

Doing this, I have "sniped" tons of DE from people who have already attacked me.

Just thought I would share.

I do much the same thing, granted, I'm always running with 3 lightning spells in my queue unless it's War time. 

I have been revenge hit a few times, but I'm not to the point where I'm storing enough DE that a TH10 is going to get anything worthwhile from hitting me. 

I am interested in joining the clan if there is room... my village name is raz3. i am currently in a clan, but am willing to leave if invited.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

I am interested in joining the clan if there is room... my village name is raz3. i am currently in a clan, but am willing to leave if invited.

Jc. Just find the clan and request to join letting us know who you r on the forum, pretty sure therr is still room

Sent with/by my phone thing

Correct.  We are at 48/50.  So if you want to join, just send a request with your NF username.  One of the leaders will get it approved pretty quick.

• Like 1