Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!

A friend of mine showed me this site a while back. After much procrastination and lurking through the forums I'm am making myself known.

Intros

I'm a 21 year old studying electrical engineering. I'm basically in a relationship with my degree (but I love it all the same). When I ever have free time (which is almost never) I'm  playing a game on my pc like portal or minecraft, or trying out a new mmo: you know, everquest, rift, tera, arc, neverwinter, or runescape.

My Story

For the longest time in my life I have always been on the heavier side. Right now I'm 185 lbs. Through my years in college I've fluctuated between 170-185 because of all the stress of studying. Running and cardio have never been one of my strong suits due to asthma but I want to find a way to lose weight and find an exercise/ workout I can enjoy. I know this is the right place to start!

Battle Plans

I'm still a little new to the forum and haven't figured out ALL of the goals I want to tackle, but here are a few of some that I want to start off with. 

• loose weight

'nough said.

• get through my first six week challenge

I always start things but finishing is always the hardest part. but I know with all you lovely people here to support and my irl squad I can make it through!

• continually post on the forums

I want to be part of this community and I know if I don't keep up with the forum I'll eventually stop altogether. And I'm not letting that happen!

• wear a short dress

or wear anything nice for that matter! I'm very curvy so it is difficult to wear anything short or fitting. It would be a huge accomplishment and self-confidence boost to be able to fit in cute fitting clothes.

I can't wait to start my adventure as a rebel and meet new people here. 

Cheers!