Forums are back in action! ×

The dorkiest stuff you've worn while working out!

Dorkiest thing I've worn?

White tshirt and black gym shorts.... I know, I'm too far gone.

Though after each workout I look like I just participated in a wet t-shirt contest... that's gotta stand for something.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Though after each workout I look like I just participated in a wet t-shirt contest... that's gotta stand for something.

Pics? :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk which is a pile of shite

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Pics? :tongue:

Crazier things have happened... :-)

Well... one thing I found out, it's a lot harder to get the semi-transparency of a t-shirt than I thought, but Merry Christmas anyhow.

med_gallery_18131_992_1655078.jpg

med_gallery_18131_992_976443.jpg

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

BTW What happened to your hair? It shrink in the wash or something? :tongue:

Donated it to locks of love a few months back... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

I was eyeing these up the other day. How did you find the sizing?

Thanks

On those two, the sizing was maybe just a shade small, but not bad.  I got a third shirt that was ludicrously too small (although I think I accidentally ordered the womens shirt, which would explain it.  lol)

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I wore this while running the other day.  Also bought this one to wear to the gym this week.  

I just ordered this shirt before coming in here to brag about it.  Do you like them?  do they hold up?

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I just ordered this shirt before coming in here to brag about it.  Do you like them?  do they hold up?

I've only had them for a couple weeks, so I can't really say how they hold up.  But they are comfortable and so far I'm liking them a lot. 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I may after all consider adding a singlet to my gymdrobe...

If they padded up the armor plate parts a bit on the black armor one, make em a bit 3d, I'd be all over that one.

My first challenge

It has been brought to my attention that ankle-high stripy/StarWars/superhero socks and Velcro running shoes are not actually the height of fashion. Who knew.

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

In the winter I tend to wear woot shirts. One day I wore this one to the gym :

401f4c98-b07b-407a-8d62-be79118d603a.png

and a lady who doesn't talk that much got all excited, said she liked my shirt and asked if I was a member of some bird society. I had to explain that no I wasn't and it was a reference to a movie. Never before had I been embarrassed of a good Monty Python reference.

One of the girls at my gym has a Mars Attacks tank. It's like red shirt and the alien is in slightly darker red or something like that. Pretty understated, but I love it! I want one so bad, but she has one so I couldn't wear it at the gym if I ever found one. I love Mars Attacks and I love understated. This shirt was made for me!!

Dorky is sometimes just wearing one sport's gear to another. I have worn Rugby shorts with spandex to crossfit a few times. I've also worn cycling socks to crossfit, but crossfit seems super into loud socks so it works out.

As far as forgetting gear, I've done workouts barefoot a couple times cause I forgot shoes and my dress/work shoes wouldn't stay on my feet. (Banded pullups are not fun barefoot) I've also done mobility class in slacks.

18.10 |18.6 | 18.518.418.318.218.116.2 | 16.1 | My Character

Lean out: 4lbs / 70lbs

- - - - - - - - - -