Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Rand.... I work at uva and they always have this big thing around Halloween because that's where Poe lived and stuff. ... there's a park that does a guided walk after dark around the lake where he used to hang out and write. ... it's super cool

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

That one pug looks so worried... heh.

Today's smile... I took my pup to dog daycare (yes, I'm a schmuck) for the first time. I was convinced he would

A. Howl the entire time.

B. Bark at/be scared of the male employees.

C. Incite a puppy riot.

But he did great and had tons of fun! Apparently the only noteworthy behavior was that he humped a couple of dogs. I can overlook that (hopefully they can too.)

• Like 1

Watching drumlines makes me smile....

Watching Marines having fun makes me smile...

Watching friendly competition makes me smile...

Watching Marines, in a Drumline, "drumoff" with the South Korean Army in which everyone ends up dancing near the end...

Yeah... I had an ear to ear grin the whole time I watched this...

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Gonna go back on topic for a bit: 

What made me smile today?

My boss bringing two bottles of Pliny the Elder back from California...after she told us on the phone she couldn't find any (that LIAR!).  In a nutshell, it's been the highest rated IPA in the world for 3 years running...and for 2 years running, I've been obsessing over getting a bottle and trying it.  Final conclusion.."SMILE WORTHY"..it was awesome!

Side note, I totally owe her for X-mas..just gotta budget an awesome gift to pay her back for that beer..lol

• Like 2

I want you to know there is a clown who is jealous of your good fortune on receiving that IPA, Brother.

What made me smile today?  Got outside to go to work this morning and the stars and the moon were clear as can be.  I sat on my front steps for a good 5 minutes looking up.  

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

These have got to be the prettiest bon bons EVER.... heard about em on a Youtube channel, and had to look em up.

http://www.sweetchaletalaska.com/other-bonbon-pics.html

I'm seriously thinking about ordering some...

• Like 1

My first challenge

This didn't make me smile, so much as laugh out loud....

watching a heckler video, and the comedian responds with..

and it could be considered pretty bad...

"If you want my comeback, you'll have to scrape if off your mom's teeth"

• Like 2

My first challenge

My mom talking about her new job. Nice hearing her happy again. My mom had a string of bad luck when it came to jobs (mostly being screwed over a lot). My mom is doing what she loves. And hearing about her students is alway extertaining. Kids are never boring.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Another awesome comedian one liner for a heckler...

Heckler: You're  a douche

Comedian: You're right, I am.... after I got done screwing your mother she smelled better

• Like 1

My first challenge

Having been in the military and having to deal with the pain that is trying to open a velcro pocket without making noise... this tip is perfect.

I laughed so hard - a little bit of pee came out. :D :D :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously