Forums are back in action! ×

The Misdirected Argument Game! [Forum Game]

The shame be placed upon thine head, brother. Thou hast bedded another whilst thou givest false testimony to thine neighbors. Thou hast to speak for the truth of thine actions. What?! Nothing, then? So be it. Hearest the people! Thou art forsaken for the length of a fortnight. No one shall giveth thee refuge or sustenance. Mine place willest be at thy table under what was once thy home, for the duration of the exile to protect thine family from further shame and isolation. Go now, and speak with God and findeth thy lighted path once more.

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Art? You call that art? I don't care how famous Damien Hirst is, a dead shark in a tank of formaldehyde is NOT art!!! I can't believe I ever valued your opinion in such matters!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Are you crazy? Of COURSE we still have to worry about sharks here! There are sharks that can live in fresh water too. And there's other sharks that can live on dry land! In fact, the majority of shark attacks take place at least twenty-five miles away from any body of water. Go ahead and ignore me, but it's your funeral.

Level 2 Elf Assassin

Str: 4 | Dex: 5 | Sta: 3 | Con: 2 | Wis: 4 | Cha: 3

"When people called me freak, I closed my eyes and laughed, because they were blind to happiness." --hide

First challenge! Second challenge! Third challenge!

Silk is the absolute worst material to use when creating a superhero's cape. A superhero needs a tough, rugged cape that's actually useful for something! Seriously, House..? Are you trying to make the next generation of superheroes into.. into ballerinas or something?! I will absolutely not stand by and watch the future of superheroes be tarnished by silk capes!

SugarRay Lycan - Monk

Level 4 - STR : 5 | DEX : 8 | STA : 3 | CON : 5 | WIS : 8 | CHA : 1

Challenges: No. 1 - No.2 - No.3 - No.3: SugarRay's Comeback Match.

Don't you bring DARE into this!  That program helped keep me clean on the mean streets of my podunk little home town when I was growing up in hard times!  You take it back, you miscreant!

INSANE!!?!?!?!

How dare you call me insane! You're just jealous because I can rock a pith helmet and have a collection of singing potatoes! *walks off muttering* I told 'em, I told 'em... millenium hand an' shrimp, buggrit buggrit buggrit...

• Like 1

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Hey, I'm not buying the New York Times.

I just don't like the paper, okay?!

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Oh come on, seriously?! "fucked with"?

I've seen plenty of jabs at that one night-stand of mine,

and that was as subtle as an anvil! YES, I screwed up!

Just let that go already, will you?

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

Yeah! All dams are left-wing extremists! Next thing we know,

the dams use all the water for their extremely evil schemes!