Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all,

I've been snooping around here for a little and finally decided to join the rebellion. I am currently an Ogre i think (6'2" / 308lbs.) and have been that way for a while courtesy of 3 knee surgeries and an injured lower back that refuses to heal for good. Over the last few years, I have learned how to identify when they are getting to a point of re-injury so I can back off. My goal is to reclaim my once fit and healthy body and by doing so lightening the load on my poor abused knees.

This site is perfect for me as I may not play a lot of games, but I am a HUGE movie nerd!

I love the support and camaraderie that is everywhere here on the forums, feedback is a great motivator for me.

Looking forward to leveling up with y'all as I go from Shrek to Spartan!

Welcome to a fellow Ogre!  and fellow movie nerd although I'm not as caught up now that life gets in the way.  Back in the day I worked at movie rental places (They barely exist anymore) and I could hardly imagine my life if I didn't watch 6 movies a week - that's how many I could rent for free. 

Best of luck to you...

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2